Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

WSE2 seems to mess with weapon choice ai for soldiers in VC balance mod 13.0 , many times i see soldiers trying to use their throwing spears in melee instead of their other weapons(1H or polearm ect).There were no such behaviour in the normal engine
Send me a pre-battle save where this issue occurs

Send me a save, alas, I can not assign a jump spell
No worries, lol. The spell book presentation is in desperate need of an overhaul.

I'll upload the save when I get home later tonight, if you wanna see the effect on the double jump more quickly, load into a quick battle (under EXTRA on the main menu) and de-select "Play as Master". You'll spawn as a servant, all of which can double jump by default. On the default stage there is an AI barrier so long as you don't pass the guns the enemy can't hit you. Just tell your companion to hold position, because if they die, you slowly lose health until you die. Or you can de-select "Masters Enabled", you'll spawn without your Master and won't have to worry about them dying, lol.

You'll need to back out and go back in, or click randomize to fix the overlay positions.

Actually, maybe you can help me understand what's wrong my presentations there, from my understanding there's an engine bug where if you try to set overlay positions in loops fails on the first instance of the presentation being brought up, but on subsequent loads it works fine.

This loop, for example, sets the positions of all the saber class troops to be selected
Python:
        (try_for_range, ":cur", 0, 5),
            (store_add, ":troop_id", ":cur", saber_begin),
            (try_begin),
                (eq, ":cur", 0),
                (assign, ":button_name", "$g_fate_battle_saber_1"),
                #(create_image_button_overlay, "$g_fate_battle_saber_1", "mesh_inv_slot", "mesh_inv_slot"),
                (create_image_button_overlay_with_tableau_material, "$g_fate_battle_saber_1", -1, "tableau_fate_image", ":troop_id"),
            (else_try),
                (eq, ":cur", 1),
                (assign, ":button_name", "$g_fate_battle_saber_2"),
                # (create_image_button_overlay, "$g_fate_battle_saber_2", "mesh_inv_slot", "mesh_inv_slot"),
                (create_image_button_overlay_with_tableau_material, "$g_fate_battle_saber_2", -1, "tableau_fate_image", ":troop_id"),
            (else_try),
                (eq, ":cur", 2),
                (assign, ":button_name", "$g_fate_battle_saber_3"),
                # (create_image_button_overlay, "$g_fate_battle_saber_3", "mesh_inv_slot", "mesh_inv_slot"),
                (create_image_button_overlay_with_tableau_material, "$g_fate_battle_saber_3", -1, "tableau_fate_image", ":troop_id"),
            (else_try),
                (eq, ":cur", 3),
                (assign, ":button_name", "$g_fate_battle_saber_4"),
                # (create_image_button_overlay, "$g_fate_battle_saber_4", "mesh_inv_slot", "mesh_inv_slot"),
                (create_image_button_overlay_with_tableau_material, "$g_fate_battle_saber_4", -1, "tableau_fate_image", ":troop_id"),
            (else_try),
                (assign, ":button_name", "$g_fate_battle_saber_5"),
                # (create_image_button_overlay, "$g_fate_battle_saber_5", "mesh_inv_slot", "mesh_inv_slot"),
                (create_image_button_overlay_with_tableau_material, "$g_fate_battle_saber_5", -1, "tableau_fate_image", ":troop_id"),
            (try_end),

(val_mul, ":cur", 75),
            (val_add, ":cur", 80),

(position_set_x, pos1, 750),
            (position_set_y, pos1, 750),
            (overlay_set_size, ":button_name", pos1),

(position_set_x, pos1, ":cur"),
            (position_set_y, pos1, 260),
            (overlay_set_position, ":button_name", pos1),
        (try_end),

Additionally, it would be neat if you could add a presentation that gets loaded when a agent is selected on that new Agent inspect screen. That way we can add our own slot checks, equipment lists, etc.

Last edited:
Actually, maybe you can help me understand what's wrong my presentations there, from my understanding there's an engine bug where if you try to set overlay positions in loops fails on the first instance of the presentation being brought up, but on subsequent loads it works fine.
(assign, ":button_name", "$g_fate_battle_saber_1"),
(create_image_button_overlay_with_tableau_material, "$g_fate_battle_saber_1", -1, "tableau_fate_image", ":troop_id"),
(overlay_set_position, ":button_name", pos1),

Here the error is not in the engine, but in your presentation, carefully look at what is wrong in this piece.

about presentation, create_text_box_overlay and create_simple_text_box_overlay both do not support paste.
and left arrow, right arrow also

It is possible to fix that bug?Is very annoying not to see the damage,i feel that i didn't even hit the target if i don't see damage or casualties!
Script errors can be fixed only by module developers. But you can suppress errors.
Open \Documents\Mount&Blade Warband WSE2\rgl_config.ini and set bSuppressScriptErrors=true

Hello,while playing Warsword Conquest and Warsword Conquest Expanded (with all the patches) I have this Exception_Access_Violation error based CTD that happens when I go talk to a lord (happens only to Lizardmen Lords until now). Happens in this line I think *Starting map meeting_scene_plain in mode conversation_encounter*
ht tps://ibb.co/RgVd2g0

Hello,while playing Warsword Conquest and Warsword Conquest Expanded (with all the patches) I have this Exception_Access_Violation error based CTD that happens when I go talk to a lord (happens only to Lizardmen Lords until now). Happens in this line I think *Starting map meeting_scene_plain in mode conversation_encounter*
ht tps://ibb.co/RgVd2g0
This is observed in the Warband?

This is observed in the Warband?
I have not tried WSE2 Warband Vanilla. I used it for demanding mods like Perisno. Had no crash there, only the occasional pathfinding problem or some red texts and an obvious performance boost in battles.

I mean, did you have such ctds in a warsword on a regular warband engine?
Many times and randomly which is why I tried it on WSE2 and with the exception of this talking to lord on campaign map crash no other crashes until now.

Back
Top Bottom