Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

had 2 missing .dl files. installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package (x86). ran it. reinstalled wse2. same 2 files missing :/ im missing something i guess?

which dll files?
"the code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_43.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."
"the code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR120.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

i did try reinstalling. i also cant open the options menu in the launch menu saying "error could not open rgl_config.ini"

-Fixed crash with remove invalid parties when saving the game.
-Fixed ai_mesh_face_group_show_hide, party_quick_attach_to_current_battle operations.
-Fixed sokf_type_barrier3d and sokf_type_ai_limiter3d.
-Fixed headshot ui message.
-Fixed + sign in party window with companion level up.

Thanks.
there are two lua files. But I found that

game.lua_push_str("t.lua");
game.lua_call("dofile",1);

could not recompile the file "t.lua".
the function Circle_Edge print old result when I change it(Circle_Edge).

but When I use ms to recompile t.lua. ,it worked.
("es_2m", [], "call_file_t", [
(lua_push_str, "@t.lua"),
(lua_call, "@dofile", 1),
]),

-- main.lua
function Reload_Lua_File()
game.lua_push_str("main.lua");
game.lua_call("abc",1);

game.lua_push_str("t.lua");
game.lua_call("dofile",1);
local A = require("t");
Circle_Edge(0,0,1,36);

end
-- in t.lua
function Circle_Edge(x,y,r,num)
for i = 0,num do
local dx= i/num*math.pi;
print(6000,i);
print(x+r*math.cos(dx));
print(x+r*math.sin(dx));
end
end

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the latest patch. It fixed my crashes with the saving. But still rare freezing of the application happens. Game just freezes randomly. It freezes the whole system in fact. Even ctrl+alt+delete does not work. I have to restart the computer when this happens. Never seen it happen for a long time. I only observed this in either map, town menu or party menu though. Never happened in battles.

Sorry that i cannot give detailed report because it happens quite randomly.

Hey, I'm using newest WSE 2 version and I can tell there are some bugs that didn't show up on WSE 1.
e.g. : I can't get item id returned from ti_on_scene_prop_hit
There might be other bugs but sadly I don't have a list for them. All I can say is some stuff fixed when i downgraded server to WSE 1

Hello. With a knight's strike, my skill with this weapon increased to +16. This was not observed without WSE2. Mod 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition.

Hi! I'm testing it now with BannerPage and I randomly get stuck in taverns. My character is moving extremely slowly, then it sometimes normalizes and then goes back again. Is it a known issue?

Last edited:
Hello. Using WSE2 launcher i cant launch the game, nor i can open the configurations and it doesnt show available mods.it gives me some 0xc000007b error. Tried reinstaling the game, unsubing mods from the workshop and reinstalled direct and microsoft visual studios . Might know what is the problem ?

Back
Top Bottom