Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm playing the latest version of PoP and whenever I go to Troop Trees there is an error and if I click on any KO Sergeant or KO Knight, it adds an extra troop to the tree that shouldn't be there
As I thought, this is a bug in the script. The uninitialized variable var8 does not contain 0 at all by default, it can contain any value left in memory. This leads to such bugs as in this example.

Reports with errors like Invalid ID are no longer accepted, as they are script errors in the module.

-Fixed distribute_party_among_party_group, hero_can_join, hero_can_join_as_prisoner, rest_for_hours, rest_for_hours_interactive operations.

Thanks,

Version: WSE2 1.0.7.8

When I Open the Mod through wse2_launcher.exe.
I can't find the Menu Bar after clicked Windowed checkbox.
It is indispensable tool such as "Restore module data".

Last edited:
Hi, amazing work, tested on Bannerpage 3.0 and its flawless, but in Perisno there is a problem with the shopping system 'SCRIPT ERROR: Invalid Item Kind ID: -1' that spams the recent messages tab, so any new info doesn't show. Nevertheless, it's more an inconvenience than anything. Thank you K700. WSE2 ver. 1.0.7.8

I encountered in Perisno with WSE2, when I finishes a unique quest given by a lord, specifically the “missing portrait” quest, instead if of being given a reward, a script error triggered:

“Script Error: Invalid Item Modifier ID: 536870912”

And I recieve no reward from the quest. This error only occur when using WSE2, any ideas why? Thanks

Send me save before this error.
The save file:

In this save, I'm next to Queen Arwen's party, talk to her and choose the option "I'm here, your majesty." will end the quest "Missing Portrait", and the reward should be given. But instead of receiving a reward, “Script Error: Invalid Item Modifier ID: 536870912” occurs, and no reward is received.

The version of Perisno I'm using is 1.4.6 beta, which is designed to provide partial WSE2 compatibility, and fixes issues in1.4.5 when using WSE2. This version is not available on the internet yet, you can download this version at the link below:

Thanks.

Code:
  [plyr|trp_kingdom_5_lord, "reward3",
    [],
    "I shall not forget your favor. Goodbye, for now.",
    "lord_talk",
    [
      (troop_add_item, "trp_player", "itm_elfhelm", 536870912),
      (call_script, "script_end_quest", "qst_mysteryquest"),
      (assign, "$mystery", 6),
    ]],

This is a module script error. 536870912 obviously incorrect item modifier. WSE2, unlike the Warband, adds checks for the correctness of item modifiers in the operations.
Fix: use imod_lordly instead imodbit_lordly.

I get the following error when trying to change graphics settings

02:52:03 - EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
02:52:03 - Dumping call stack...
02:52:03 - - 0x00BD56F0 mb_warband_wse2.exe+0x6656F0 (rglIndexBuffer::write+0x250)
02:52:03 - - 0x00BACAD9 mb_warband_wse2.exe+0x63CAD9 (rglRenderer::prepareGraphicsBuffers+0x469)
02:52:03 - - 0x00BA932F mb_warband_wse2.exe+0x63932F (rglRenderer::render+0xFF)
02:52:03 - - 0x009F65B2 mb_warband_wse2.exe+0x4865B2 (rglRenderThreadManager::render+0x142)
02:52:03 - - 0x009F634D mb_warband_wse2.exe+0x48634D (DxThread+0x5D)
02:52:03 - - 0x00D21C8C mb_warband_wse2.exe+0x7B1C8C (_callthreadstart+0x1B)
02:52:03 - - 0x00D21D33 mb_warband_wse2.exe+0x7B1D33 (_threadstart+0x56)
02:52:03 - - 0x7633FA29 KERNEL32.DLL+0x1FA29 (BaseThreadInitThunk+0x19)
02:52:03 - - 0x77157B5E ntdll.dll+0x67B5E (RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath+0x11E)
02:52:03 - - 0x77157B2E ntdll.dll+0x67B2E (RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath+0xEE)
02:52:03 - - 0x77157B2E ntdll.dll+0x67B2E (RtlGetAppContainerNamedObjectPath+0xEE)

-Added bServerLockFov, iMultiplayerEventForAnnounce config options.
-bRagdollSoakApplyForce works for multiplayer without enabled bBreakWarbandCompatibility (with latest WSE2 on server and client both).
-Added bRagdollSoak and bRagdollSoakApplyForce to client options menu.
-Added "announce" console command for dedicated server.

Thanks to Gibby Jr for sponsoring development bServerLockFov.

Also, quoting the Perisno mod devs in the discord:

"When using WSE2, castles that rely on barriers don't work properly in sieges, causing troops to get stuck on ladders."
"In native we rely on AI Barriers to prevent troops from falling off ledges. WSE2 does not spawn the AI Barriers, which causes the AI to try to run off of ledges, which causes them to be stuck."

Is there a fix for that? So siege can work on maps that uses AI Barriers?

Is it possible/ are there any plans to make WSE2 64-bit?
Yes, but first i need to solve the problem with the old public version of havok, which is incompatible with x64 and replace it with another physics engine, for example Bullet.

Also, quoting the Perisno mod devs in the discord:

"When using WSE2, castles that rely on barriers don't work properly in sieges, causing troops to get stuck on ladders."
"In native we rely on AI Barriers to prevent troops from falling off ledges. WSE2 does not spawn the AI Barriers, which causes the AI to try to run off of ledges, which causes them to be stuck."

Is there a fix for that? So siege can work on maps that uses AI Barriers?
I need more information, which castles have a problem with barriers?

I need more information, which castles have a problem with barriers?
One such castle is “Serin Castle” in Perisno

The AI Barriers are invisible barriers placed by sceners to improve AI Navmesh. The perisno Dev said that all castle maps using AI barriers in Perisno does not work with WSE2, that’s about 4-5 castles and Town in Perisno

Picture of this happening in Serin Castle:

Last edited:
Please send me your save before siege this castle.
in this save, I am next to Serin Castle, you can seige it to see the bug, just tell all your troops to charge, in the beginning, several of your troops will be able to climb the ladder, then everyone will just get stuck on the ladder and get stuck.

Perisno version 1.4.6 beta

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom