Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

The launcher has an auto-update function, at startup it checks the version of WSE2 and if a new one is released, it downloads it from ftp.

I ran into an issue with sound, whenever i shoot a gun no matter where the bullet lands it plays the sound that's played when the bullet lands next to you, this doesn't sound like a big deal but when there are 100 guns firing at the same time it becomes extremely annoying. This only happens with WSE2

What mod are you talking about? Send me the download link and your save before the bug occurs.
Gekokujo Daimyo Edition with Daimyo Edition Reimagined submod
Here are 2 clips i made for comparison
For some reason bows are completely fine it's just the guns

Hi, I encountered a weird bug with WSE2 current version, was playing normally and alt-tabbing a bit (I like to listen Youtube vids while playing) but after alt-tabbing the keyboard was unresponsive (as if most keys were randomized) so the only choice I had was to turn off the PC. This never happened before 1.0.8.x, I believe the version with the bug was 1.0.8.2. Thanks

Too little information to determine the cause. What module? Under what circumstances did this happen? Is the game itself freeze or just the keyboard? What was written in rgl_log?

Too little information to determine the cause. What module? Under what circumstances did this happen? Is the game itself freeze or just the keyboard? What was written in rgl_log?
Sorry, I know it's too little info, I was playing Bannerpage 3.0, the game did not freeze it was just the keyboard, and sadly I didn't save the rgl_log of that day (to be honest the first thing I did was turning off the PC and after turning it on again the issues dissapeared).

I don't think it's a problem with wse2, nothing has changed in recent updates that could lead to this strange behavior and I've never received reports of it from other players.

-Fixed agent's pathfinding bug.
-Fixed try_for_dict_keys, play_sound operations.
-Added mission debug window.

Mission debug window
Enable edit mode and use CTRL + R in mission. Click ai agent with right mouse button to check debug info. Click P for pause/unpause.

-Added mission debug window.

Mission debug window
Enable edit mode and use CTRL + R in mission. Click ai agent with right mouse button to check debug info. Click P for pause/unpause.
Fantastic idea!

Got a pretty boring bug. Turning on V Sync causes per-frame triggers to behave strangely.

Last edited:
Using my indevelopment version of Fate. I tested it again, and after turning the setting on, it seems like the triggers are firing faster than per-frame. In the attached video, keep an eye on the particle from the weapon.

I use a per-frame trigger that checks the player weapon and fires a particle based on a slot. It becomes opaque after switching the setting on.
Additionally, the double jump reaches its peak a lot more quickly. The iteration here offsets the jumping agent by a set distance per frame, and after so many frames, stops.

It occasionally stops after a few seconds, but going back into the escape menu seems to re-trigger the multi-frames problem.

I cannot tell you if it's a recent issue. I only started porting this module to WSE2 tonight, so I don't have experience with it in older versions.

Doesn't this happen in warband? Can you give me your mod for testing?
I keep V Sync on by default and the particle effect doesn't look different than when the frame rate isn't being capped by the display. The double jump does feel a bit different whether I'm playing on VSync or Unlimited framerate as the offset is played out over 50 frames so the frame rate does affect how quickly you go up.

Double Jump Source Code, here.
and
Weapon Particle Visualization, here.

The zip for the build in the video demonstrating the v sync glitches.

The character creator is being overhauled, you need to select have an Education at the Church to get the item in the video. Either "Church-led" option will work.

To assign a the double jump spell you need to be on the main map, right click your party, click assign spell slots, exit that presentation, go back into it so the formatting gets fixed, then under wind spells select "Air Jump". It does not have an icon, but there is a tool tip.

Pressing 'm' in a scene will let you assign your active spell, and middle mouse button fires it.

It's all extremely unpolished, sorry.

I also noticed this difference AGES ago, but didn't want to report it since I can just add a (is_vanilla_warband), to stop the rotation, but, the rotation in this script behaves differently in WSE2 than in Native. But knowing that it behaves differently might be important.

Last edited:
I also noticed this difference AGES ago, but didn't want to report it since I can just add a (is_vanilla_warband), to stop the rotation, but, the rotation in this script behaves differently in WSE2 than in Native. But knowing that it behaves differently might be important.
You use (position_rotate_x, pos10, -45, 1),
WSE and WSE2 added use_global_axis parameter to all rotate operations. In the Warband, this parameter is available only for position_rotate_z.
position_rotate_x = 723 #(position_rotate_x, <position_register>, <angle>, [<use_global_axis>]), #Rotates <position_register> around the x-axis by <angle> degrees

WSE2 seems to mess with weapon choice ai for soldiers in VC balance mod 13.0 , many times i see soldiers trying to use their throwing spears in melee instead of their other weapons(1H or polearm ect).There were no such behaviour in the normal engine

Back
Top Bottom