Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

-Added cast_ray_agents operation.

Thanks to SupaNinjaMan for sponsoring development.

Sample
Code:
      (ti_tab_pressed, 0, 0, [],
       [
          (try_begin),
             (set_fixed_point_multiplier, 1),
             (multiplayer_get_my_player, ":my_player"),
             (player_get_agent_id, ":my_agent", ":my_player"),
             (agent_is_active, ":my_agent"),
             (agent_is_alive, ":my_agent"),
             (agent_get_look_position, pos0, ":my_agent"),
             (position_move_y, pos0, 30, 0),
             (position_move_z, pos0, 150, 0),
             (cast_ray_agents, reg1, pos1, pos0, 10000),

(position_get_x, reg2, pos1),
             (position_get_y, reg3, pos1),
             (position_get_z, reg4, pos1),
             (position_get_rotation_around_x, reg5, pos1),
             (position_get_rotation_around_y, reg6, pos1),
             (position_get_rotation_around_z, reg7, pos1),
             (display_message, "@agent {reg1} bone {reg0} position {reg2} {reg3} {reg4} direction {reg5} {reg6} {reg7}"),
         (try_end),
         ]),

It's possible to fix this texture water bug from WSE 2 patch ? (mod Full Invasion Osiris)

mb68.jpg

Is there a way to make WSE2 compatible with controller use? I prefer playing mount and blade on xbox controller since i play on my laptop just wondering if there is a way to any help would be much appreciated.

I have 2 request :

- Make possible to increase downloading new maps speed
- Add in option "Dead Only" (None, Me only, All) about Dead report chat. Because in Full Invasion Osiris mod, i really would like to see only people who died from my team.
DoZW5x.png

- Make possible to increase downloading new maps speed
The warband network protocol is not designed to quickly download files from a server. Perhaps in the future I will implement the functionality of downloading maps from an http server, although this may be an overkill, the maps in the warband are not large.

I am getting constant crashes with viking conquest balanced mod + armor mod. Got the membership just to make this post.
Link of the mod: w w w.mod db. co m/mods/armor-mod-for-viking-conquest (Remove the spaces. I am not allowed to post link unfortunately)
Here is a google drive link for the latest crash log: dr ive. goo gle.c om/fi le/d/1NmCuXZF yyns4-7yUy4tl7jvKNp937ZCN/view?usp=share_link (Remove the spaces. I am not allowed to post link unfortunately)
It happens mostly after saving and it started to happen so frequently that I may decide to pause playing it for a while. Auto-save is enabled. Also sometimes I experience "hard" crashes where no input for work like ctrl+alt+del and only option is to restart pc.
Would be nice to see if this gets adressed.

Have you tested this mod in a regular warband? Are there no crashes?
There were some crashes before but not like this type. And it was less frequent. I found out about wse2 two months ago and had a great time. But i think one of the updates cause me to get more frequent crashes. Now you wrote i get a crash after end of a siege that completely locks my pc. Restarted the game, hopefully it didnt corrupt the save. Then i did the same siege again. Game crashed again and i was like i give up. I was using large adress awareness also thoigh it may be related to that but nope. Shame it became like this because wse2 brings so much performance uplift for me.

Back
Top Bottom