Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

I cannot find a mesh or material of this name in AWoIaF. If you have any ideas please advise.

You are doing great work btw!
This is an engine material that isn't exposed to us.
It's either the flora that is autogenerated on scene creation that is made into a single mesh for rendering purposes, or the navmesh. They need to go into this list of settings and pump the buffer size up.

Code:
iVertexBufferSizeNormalMapDynamic=65536
iVertexBufferSizeNormalMapSkinningDynamic=65536
iVertexBufferSizeNormalMapSkinningStatic=131072
iVertexBufferSizeNormalMapStatic=131072
iVertexBufferSizeRegularDynamic=65536
iVertexBufferSizeRegularStatic=131072
iVertexBufferSizeSkinningDynamic=65536
iVertexBufferSizeSkinningStatic=131072
iVertexBufferSizeSpecialDynamic=32768
iVertexBufferSizeSpecialStatic=65536

My guess is that you had done so in the base mod's game_variables.txt but you need to do it in WSE2's rgl_config.ini

Send me saves
Enlist in any army in the emirate of granada (you're right next to them). When any battle occur use alt + f4 to wound enemy troops and then after the battle is over ask for some leave and check your main party. It should have several troops that were supposed to be prisoners of the enlisted lord.
Btw the kill count bug got fixed in 1.0.7.6.

Last edited:
When loading this save, I see a lot of bugs in both warband and wse2. But I do not see in the dialogues the opportunity to enlist the army of the lord.

-Fixed crash with sounds channelCallback.
-Fixed Warband bug - rare crash with autogenerated degradable flora.
-Fixed crash with enabled profiling when the recursion limit is reached.
-Max num nested loops reduced to default 128, which should reduce freezes in badly written scripts with lots of nested loops and recursion.

I encountered a problem. When loading a saved game, the "Damage To Friends" option is automatically changed to either 50% or 100%. If I have previously set "Damage To Friends" to 70%, loading a save will tick it back to 50%. However, if I set it to 75% or above, it will be ticked up to 100%.

I also encounter an issue where occasionally, saving the game will cause the game to freeze and show an error message of "EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATIONS", forcing me to force quite the game.

I encountered a problem. When loading a saved game, the "Damage To Friends" option is automatically changed to either 50% or 100%. If I have previously set "Damage To Friends" to 70%, loading a save will tick it back to 50%. However, if I set it to 75% or above, it will be ticked up to 100%.

I also encounter an issue where occasionally, saving the game will cause the game to freeze and show an error message of "EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATIONS", forcing me to force quite the game.
Only tried WSE2 with Perisno tho,in a beta version which provides partial WSE2 compatibility

EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000000, 0x89BA2A14)

There are no more strange bugs, but this line in the dialog is still not there.
Sorry again. I tested it thoroughly this time and it shows up:
wEsxYBu.png

Save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xbG5R6Lu1z11vY51sr6TYPhz0Jgoh9t2/view?usp=sharing
Module system: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u9_bVbwfpq02-HEh1XKW29r-r9P_3H8E/view?usp=sharing

I encountered a problem. When loading a saved game, the "Damage To Friends" option is automatically changed to either 50% or 100%.
This is for save compatibility.

Send me rgl_log.txt. Under what circumstances does a crash occur? I tested the regular version of Perisno many times and did not notice any crashes. It is fully compatible with wse2.

This is for save compatibility.

Send me rgl_log.txt. Under what circumstances does a crash occur? I tested the regular version of Perisno many times and did not notice any crashes. It is fully compatible with wse2.
rgl_log_30.09.2022_07.04.30_crash.txt: **showing EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000000, 0x89BA2A14)**

rgl_log.txt:

Thanks

Do you plan to add one edit mod in WSE 2 patch ?
and do you think you can creat possibility to do mapping online with other people who join the server ? (if you do it i can give you a lot of money, 50€ or more)

I tested it thoroughly this time and it shows up:
Thanks. This is will be fixed in the next update.

Do you plan to add one edit mod in WSE 2 patch ?
and do you think you can creat possibility to do mapping online with other people who join the server ? (if you do it i can give you a lot of money, 50€ or more)
Yes, i planning. But while all the free time is spent on fixing bugs. This is a priority.
As for the co-editing of the scene, I can’t say anything yet.

Back
Top Bottom