Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

It's the same with the default warband engine too, yeah
The player character doesn't have the tf_randomize_face troop flag though.

I still stand by my guess that it's a skin scale issue where they aren't checking the agent's scale when updating inventory. None of the helmets in VC are skinned, so they are placed to the bone by the engine. I suspect this is the cause.

Last edited:
i have an error trying to start the game in launcher, it says that MSVCR120.dll was not found
Never mind guys i don't need help anymore! i've fixed it by installing Visual C++ Redistributable x86, the 2013 version. installing the 2012 version like you guys said didn't fix it for me (for this specific error i had anyway).

Hello. When I try to use the newest wse2 with the launcher, mb_warband_wse2.exe keeps getting the "Application was unable to start (0xc00007b)" error. This only happens on the launcher version, the old version runs smoothly. I tried searching the common methods but I couldn't solve it. Any tips?

Hello. When I try to use the newest wse2 with the launcher, mb_warband_wse2.exe keeps getting the "Application was unable to start (0xc00007b)" error. This only happens on the launcher version, the old version runs smoothly. I tried searching the common methods but I couldn't solve it. Any tips?

Are you getting an error when launching the launcher or the game itself?

Hi mate! :smile: I just noticed a bug in vanilla VC that seems to be related to the tf_randomize_face flag. The problem is that whenever an agent's inventory is updated (for example, when an agent switches between weapon modes or drops a weapon), if their face has been randomized once, their helmet falls into their head. The bug seems to only appear for male characters. It doesn't seem to depend on a character's height. Could you fix it?
Here's the video
Thank you Hersir!
That video is very helpful! We will check it and try to figure out what is going on. :grin:

any errors in rgl_log.txt? send me file
WSE2 doesn't create a rgl_log.txt when I try to launch it via the launcher because the game doesn't open it just gives me the error message, but when I play vanilla Warband without using the launcher and running it from Steam only then it creates a log file because the game doesn't just close outright and it loads, so I don't think it'll help.

This is the error I get every time I try to launch wse2 via the launcher, it also happens when I try to launch the current version of wse2 without the launcher. The translation is;

"mb_warband_wse2.exe Application Error
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

Hope it helps.

WSE2 doesn't create a rgl_log.txt when I try to launch it via the launcher because the game doesn't open it just gives me the error message, but when I play vanilla Warband without using the launcher and running it from Steam only then it creates a log file because the game doesn't just close outright and it loads, so I don't think it'll help.

This is the error I get every time I try to launch wse2 via the launcher, it also happens when I try to launch the current version of wse2 without the launcher. The translation is;

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

Hope it helps.

By the way, the Warband folder I installed WSE2 on was fresh new and I did only what the instructions said nothing else.

use dependency walker to check what dll is the problem with the game

use dependency walker to check what dll is the problem with the game

these are the results I got. I never used this before so I don't know what I need to do.

Back
Top Bottom