Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

You tried to use the autoblock cheat, wse2 does not support the use of cheats.
why are you using DEP scripts that are associated with cheats then?
thought u have more experience in blocking cheats, even thought, there's a version of WSE1 available to run on cheats and As I do remember you are the one who made it aswell, embarrassing you used to post it on Fianna.ru

You tried to use the autoblock cheat, wse2 does not support the use of cheats.
for better anti-cheat, will WSE2 add some OP to get rgl_log.txt and other log files so that Modder can detect dll injection?
just like (get_rgl_log, s2),

Last edited:
for better anti-cheat, will WSE2 add some OP to get rgl_log.txt and other log files so that Modder can detect dll injection?
just like (get_rgl_log, s2),
WSE2 is made to run for the normal people using the official TaleWorlds Forum(Keep in mind there's version of WSE1 made for cheats but only available on russian forums).
WSE2 does use DEP(Data Execution Prevention) = usd against security threats and cheats(not working quite well if you have a little brain about reprogramming the postFX file and options.ini)

You can easily surpass the ''Anti-Cheat'' by making an text document folder with
options.ini <=>
  • AudioLOD = Low
  • HasSeenLogoMovies = yes
  • IdealStaticGameLOD = VeryLow
  • Resolution = 1920x1080
  • StaticGameLOD = VeryLow
  • TimesInGame = 1
  • adding files such as odbc32.dll. & ntdll.dll will most likely surpass the ''DEP'' this russian K700 guy is currently having as a anti-cheat ( bit weird to do so)
WSE2 ''Anti-Cheat'' can be surpassed even if you have enough brain to cancel DEP software working on your PC(this will make the cheats work just as normal basic engine prototype of Mount & Blade: Warband)
@K700 I suggest you promote the only WSE version that has at least some software defense like in WSE2
I already locked your accounts/profiles on Lemoncheats.net / tkc-community.net / unknowncheats.org
You can freely promote WSE1 as FPS boost & Cheats that aren't even yours made of(kinda cringe and weird to do in 2022) Of course you do so in Russian forums where most of the community wouldn't even dare to open russian links associated with cheats.

When it comes to using a cheat that uses DLL format of injection of any kind, it will surpass any anti-cheat that curerntly WSE2 has or doesn't im not really sure if it even has a working anticheat since i tested it myself and the stabiltiy of anticheat is below anything possible you can imagine.
I suggest WSE2 to reprogram its own software and make the game run with DEP-only execution / otherwise you could surpass this as i said before you just need to look into couple of things if you have at least some c# python.exe javascript experience in doing so.

adding files such as odbc32.dll. & ntdll.dll will most likely surpass the ''DEP'' this russian K700 guy is currently having as a anti-cheat ( bit weird to do so)
Thank your reply.
Is it impossible for anti-cheat?
How about UpdateProcThreadAttribute and SetProcessMitigationPolicy ?
Anti-cheat is indispensable for multiplayer servers.
too much cheat tools including auto block and auto aim make a bad experience of multiplayer server .

Thank your reply.
Is it impossible for anti-cheat?
How about UpdateProcThreadAttribute and SetProcessMitigationPolicy ?
Anti-cheat is indispensable for multiplayer servers.
too much cheat tools including auto block and auto aim make a bad experience of multiplayer server .
As long as there is anti-cheat that launches with the game launcher itself, there won't be any possible solution to run cheats anymore on WSE2.

However on the other side you clearly forgot that i mentioned WSE1(A version also made by/from K700 that is without DEP executive foldering and stuff => which allows you to run the game with cheats, It's just on russian forums that most of the community doesn't even know they existed.)

There's also possible injection via USB Flash Drive that will most likely work in order, Then it depends on the reliability of the server, catching the cheater/hacker with the plug-in device that uses cheats/hacks for the server he's in.

The main thing & problem associated with current state version of WSE2 is that you can surpass the Anti-Cheat if you disable DEP executions during launch processes, something that K700 didn't really thought about, or doesn't even know about.

Shameful display, I'd say to promote two versions of WSE(1 with cheats on russian forums & the other one on the official TaleWorlds Forums)

However on the other side you clearly forgot that i mentioned WSE1(A version also made by/from K700 that is without DEP executive foldering and stuff => which allows you to run the game with cheats, It's just on russian forums that most of the community doesn't even know they existed.)

The main thing & problem associated with current state version of WSE2 is that you can surpass the Anti-Cheat if you disable DEP executions during launch processes, something that K700 didn't really thought about, or doesn't even know about.

Shameful display, I'd say to promote two versions of WSE(1 with cheats on russian forums & the other one on the official TaleWorlds Forums)
Nice answer.

This 'A version also made by/from K700 that is without DEP executive foldering and stuff ' wse1 and vanilla warband could not stop someone from cheating, not severe in my opinion. Because admin and other players will vote and make cheater leave the server.

But in match or competition host by some organization,it is really a scarcely possible and hard work for admin.
MOSS(a common anti-cheat .exe for client).... I mean. not very ideal. My friend often mentioned these cheat tools.

hope wse2 will be better

Last, Thanks for your sincere reply again.

Because admin and other players will vote and make cheater leave the server.
How? If so
this can be also seen as either provocation / just words

How can you prove that the X or Y guy is currently using cheats in the server?
How can you notice that he is using cheats when he appears to be having the same WSE2 files & version running as all other players
How can you prove that he is actually using cheats when in the ''Menu / Administrator Panel'' doesn't appear any signs of warnings to a player X Y using cheats?

WSE2 badly needs an update when it comes to this. And using DEP wouldn't do the work it's just there as a folder & script doing absolute nothing to stop anything associated when it comes to cheats/hacks

-Removes the engine limit of 16 skins.
-Fixed troop_set_age operation.
-Fixed wse_savegame_loaded trigger - triggered only with savegame loaded.

Thanks to DetektivAro for sponsoring development.

How to use more than 16 skins in your module?

1)Remove module system's limit.

process_skins.py
Code:
Delete the following (line 47):
=============================================
  if len(skins) > 16:
    skins = skins[0:15]

2)The game is limited to 16 skins because it uses bit flags to store the skin both when loading skins from a file and when loading a save. And it can't be fixed without breaking compatibility. So we use a workaround.

Code:
("game_quick_start",
    [
    Add
(troop_set_type,"trp_your_troop", your_skin_no),

Code:
("game_start",
   [
   Add
(troop_set_type,"trp_your_troop", your_skin_no),
(troop_set_slot, "trp_your_troop", slot_troop_skin_no, your_skin_no),

Code:
("wse_savegame_loaded", [
        (troop_get_slot, ":skin_no", "trp_your_troop", slot_troop_skin_no),
        (troop_set_type,"trp_your_troop", ":skin_no"),
    ]),

3)More skins support for multiplayer players works only with this options

Code:
[Network]
bBreakWarbandCompatibility=true
[FaceGenerator]
bMoreSkinsSupportForMultiplayerProfile=true
iNumSkinsForMultiplayerProfile=your_number_of_skins

Use this guide https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-v4-8-5-for-1-174.324890/page-27#post-8860623

Good evening,
I downloaded the wse2 stuff from the dropbox, from the provided link in this forum, and i ran wse2 launcher.exe and as soon as the menu opened, malwarebytes said a website was blocked, some russian site, saying it was a trojan, and it blamed the aforementioned exe. What gives?

image.png

Back
Top Bottom