Sergeant Knight at Arms
This is a scripting error in the module and should be fixed by its developer. The item is given out with an incorrect modifier.
Send me rgl_log.txt and save before this upgrade.Hi, I've been playing this single-player Rus 13th Century mod, and some of the troops can only be upgraded in towns. When I tried to upgrade in WSE2 I only got a blank menu screen, but with WSE v4.8.7 and the native launcher, there are no problems. Is there any way to solve this issue?
I've had the second bug in my games too. Some mounted units on my side will dismount at the start of the battle, and ordering them to mount horses again doesn't work. The same will also happen to the enemy quite often. Some armies will dismount nearly half of their cavalry, likely because all their cav is at the top of the troop stack, though for some reason unique spawns like the Dread Legion don't suffer from this. It seems to happen more often in rough terrain, so at first I thought it was some mod-specific AI behaviour until others in the PoP discord reported it as a bug.(reposting in the correct thread) Playing Prophecy of Pendor and have a few bugs, from most breaking to least:
Added the save file and an images of doomstack and unit spawn
- Lords don't appear to have a limit of troops, and the party morale system has no effect, resulting in 2k+ parties like shown in the photo
- after hundreds of days playing, a companion leaves the party they remain permanantely lost with 'whereabouts unknown'
- (edit - took picture of issue) with larger battle sizes the enemy often is spawned too close, resulting in horses spawning on top of each other, many cavalry dismounting, and units stuck in a stack of horses. Sometimes own troops are stuck where spawned regardless of command. Perhaps this could be fixed by spawning with units spread further apart?
- (could be related to the point above) about every 5 seconds the game freezes for less than a half second. The screen and keyboard input are effected. This happens regardless of graphics settings but usually have noticed In battles where the size is greater than ~450. Horse AI isn't enabled, also disabled sound occlusion. my best guess is this is CPU related but doesn't happen without WSE2
- the 'damage to friends' modifier to difficulty rating is inverted
send me rgl_log.txtHi, I've been playing AD1257 EE, and I tried to launch the mod with WSE2 for the first time. The game crashed during the loading screen with the ERROR: Unable to find hair mesh: man_hair_m_new. Is this because of the mod file not having the required mesh? Hope there's some way to fix this!
prop_instance_intersects_with_prop_instance = 1880 # (prop_instance_intersects_with_prop_instance, <scene_prop_id>, <scene_prop_id>), give second scene_prop_id as -1 to check all scene props. # cannot check polygon-to-polygon physics models, but can check any other combinations between sphere, capsule and polygon physics models.
(prop_instance_is_valid, ":instance_id"), # Check again to make sure its valid (prop_instance_is_animating, ":is_animating", ":instance_id"), (prop_instance_get_scene_prop_kind, ":ladder_kind", ":instance_id"), (try_begin), (eq, ":ladder_kind", "spr_code_ladder_6m"), (eq, ":is_animating", 1), (prop_instance_intersects_with_prop_instance, ":instance_id", -1), # (neq|prop_instance_intersects_with_prop_instance, ":instance_id", -1), (prop_instance_stop_animating, ":instance_id"),
This is module error. WSE2 has stricter mod error checking. Open skins.txt and replace not present in module man_hair_m_new with man_hair_mHi, I've been playing AD1257 EE, and I tried to launch the mod with WSE2 for the first time. The game crashed during the loading screen with the ERROR: Unable to find hair mesh: man_hair_m_new. Is this because of the mod file not having the required mesh? Hope there's some way to fix this!
Please, send me your module, so i can debug prop_instance_intersects_with_prop_instance operation.Hi K700,
I have some script that stopped working after I added WSE2, and narrowed the issue down to prop_instance_intersects_with_prop_instance.
Did WSE2 change anything for this operation?
I just checked the txt file and it only has man_hair_m. Double checked with other modules' txt files and I don't see any man_hair_m_new.This is module error. WSE2 has stricter mod error checking. Open skins.txt and replace not present in module man_hair_m_new with man_hair_m