Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Is it possible to return to map screen after leaving server? I'm guessing I need to load savefile first

multiplayer_connect_to_server
To reconnect from one server to another
Code:
(finish_mission, 0),
(multiplayer_connect_to_server, <address>, <password>),

for singleplayer
Code:
(change_screen_quit),
(multiplayer_connect_to_server, <address>, <password>),

Thanks to Azremen for sponsoring development.

Currently playing POP 3.9.5. Unhorsed NPCs cannot attack.

I solved the problem. Anyone having the same issue, open mission_templates.txt
Find this trigger in mst_lead_charge section and delete it.
-25.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0 12 2071 1 1224979098644774912 4 0 2147485352 1 1224979098644774912 1715 2 1224979098644774913 1224979098644774912 30 2 1224979098644774913 0 1712 1 1224979098644774913 1702 1 1224979098644774913 1707 1 1224979098644774913 5 0 2133 2 1224979098644774913 -1 3 0 505 3 1224979098644774912 45 1224979098644774913
You also need to decrease trigger counter by 1. (66->65)
What it does is just changing division of unhorsed cavalry into infantry but idk why this bugged out

-Fixed bAiDecideDirectionAccordingToDamage config option.
-Fixed itp_covers_hair_partially item flag.
-Fixed agent_set_attack_action, agent_set_defend_action operations.

Good day, I may take the opportunity to report two bugs I'm experiencing.
  • The "Belligerent drunk" in the taverns doesn't attack on sight.
  • Any quest involving the hunt and defeat of "blue" parties, like the "troublesome bandits", cannot be completed because defeating the target party/parties don't trigger the completion stage. In the case where the town's major gives more parties to hunt, he's supposed to hand a reward for each defeated party, even if there are some more left, but this doesn't happen, as if no party got defeated.
As a side note, the launcher still says that version 1.0.7.1 is up to date.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hello friends. I can +1 Hektor_Riven's bug report for the 'Deal with Looters' quest in VC. There is no reward from local leaders after defeating any amount of looter parties. I can share my saves sometime too if you'd like but am unavailable right now.

Additionally, I'm having a weird combat bug. Sometimes, mostly with smaller weapons like Seaxes or Hunting knives, the AI will feint an insane amount of times. Think the most cancerous feint spammer you've ever seen. Battles of 140 professional soldiers against 90 ruffians will last longer than usual because most of the people are just feinting nonstop. They'll still kill eachother, just at a slower rate. I've seen spearmen with clean back shots to a fleeing enemy just feint over and over again when they could've stabbed them in the back right there. I can share a video of this when I can if you'd like.

Hello friends. I can +1 Hektor_Riven's bug report for the 'Deal with Looters' quest in VC. There is no reward from local leaders after defeating any amount of looter parties. I can share my saves sometime too if you'd like but am unavailable right now.
Hey Dertyharry, thanks for sharing your experience!
Additionally, I'm having a weird combat bug. Sometimes, mostly with smaller weapons like Seaxes or Hunting knives, the AI will feint an insane amount of times. Think the most cancerous feint spammer you've ever seen. Battles of 140 professional soldiers against 90 ruffians will last longer than usual because most of the people are just feinting nonstop. They'll still kill eachother, just at a slower rate. I've seen spearmen with clean back shots to a fleeing enemy just feint over and over again when they could've stabbed them in the back right there. I can share a video of this when I can if you'd like.
Ah! I simply knew it that "it's not its mother" (no 'l xe so mare) as we'd say here in Venice! Something was wrong with those endless battles against hordes of peasants that kept feinting at insane levels, as you say! Let me reciprocate the +1!

(reposting in the correct thread) Playing Prophecy of Pendor and have a few bugs, from most breaking to least:
  • Lords don't appear to have a limit of troops, and the party morale system has no effect, resulting in 2k+ parties like shown in the photo
  • after hundreds of days playing, a companion leaves the party they remain permanantely lost with 'whereabouts unknown'
  • (edit - took picture of issue) with larger battle sizes the enemy often is spawned too close, resulting in horses spawning on top of each other, many cavalry dismounting, and units stuck in a stack of horses. Sometimes own troops are stuck where spawned regardless of command. Perhaps this could be fixed by spawning with units spread further apart?
  • (could be related to the point above) about every 5 seconds the game freezes for less than a half second. The screen and keyboard input are effected. This happens regardless of graphics settings but usually have noticed In battles where the size is greater than ~450. Horse AI isn't enabled, also disabled sound occlusion. my best guess is this is CPU related but doesn't happen without WSE2
  • the 'damage to friends' modifier to difficulty rating is inverted
Added the save file and an images of doomstack and unit spawn

save file

When I click the link to download the Script Enhancer, it just brings me to a blank dropbox page. Anyone know why this is happening?
This is very strange, the links work fine to me now, it may be a problem related to your browser or to your country (as cloud providers may be blocking some IPs). Try to use an incognito tab, clean of every cookie or, else, try another browser. If you suspect you're in a country blocked by Dropbox, try using a proxy (or temporarily stop using it if it's active now).

Additionally, I'm having a weird combat bug. Sometimes, mostly with smaller weapons like Seaxes or Hunting knives, the AI will feint an insane amount of times. Think the most cancerous feint spammer you've ever seen. Battles of 140 professional soldiers against 90 ruffians will last longer than usual because most of the people are just feinting nonstop. They'll still kill eachother, just at a slower rate. I've seen spearmen with clean back shots to a fleeing enemy just feint over and over again when they could've stabbed them in the back right there. I can share a video of this when I can if you'd
I seem to be having this problem aswell , not just in VC but also in other mods such as 1429 hundred years war

Please test on the warband engine now.
Foolish me! I've tried and re-tried and I've understood now... But pardon me, I was in good faith!
Coincidentally, when I started to play with your new engine, I reached with my character an amount of renown that was enough for the belligerent drunk not to attack me on sight!

I've made a search and found out this: Mount & Blade Wiki

Sorry again, I'm going to delete my posts about it so to slim the thread from this error.

Back
Top Bottom