Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Good day!

I've noticed there's still a bug involving some head gears introduced by certain mods. I've experienced it even back in the days of 1.0.6.5 version, if I recall correctly.

In modules such as "Nord Invasion" and "Bones Of Ragnvald", some helms aren't displayed. Soldiers appear in the battlefield without the helm but also without the hairs (as they're deactivated while wearing the helms). I guess armor stats from the helms are calculated, they are simply not shown.

Here are the two logs generated when launching the mods I've mentioned. Maybe there are warnings referring to some resources, including the helms.

Log generated from launching the Bones Of Ragnvald module;
log generated from launching the Nord Invasion module.

Need the name of the problematic helmet for an example
Of course, it's actually very easy to name them all.

In Bones Of Ragnvald, which has the singleplayer mode, it's just needed to enable the cheat mode (Ctrl+\) and go for the "Find an item" cheat.

There, every helmet that doesn't appear when dressed (but disables hairs), also misses an inventory icon.

To name a few:

Erskine Kingsguard Helm;
Estmere Kingsguard Helm;
Fur Hat;
Padded Coif;
Spangen Helmet;
Flat Top Helmet;
Mail Coif;
Salet;
Salet with Coif.

Just in case you may need it, here are a couple of names of helms that actually work:

Nomad Cap;
Nomad Hat;
Erskine Beret;
Leather Warrior Cap.

Dear dev, can you explain a few detections on VirusTotal for wse2_launcher.exe? One of which says the file is Trojan.SPY.KeyLogger . I can't remember VirusTotal reacting in any way to the original WSE

Will be fixed in the next update.
Thank you! I'm glad to hear that it has been fixed!

Thus I admit I'm curious about what caused such an odd behavior!

This is launcher source
Feel free to let me know if you find a way to handle false positives.
Speaking of launcher, I was almost forgetting, I wonder if there are any news concerning the possibility to use the utility for With Fire and Sword too.

-Fixed module resource loading if this file already loaded as core resource.
-Fixed prisoners count for party_count_members_of_type, party_count_prisoners_of_type, store_troop_count_prisoners, party_add_prisoners operations.

-Fixed module resource loading if this file already loaded as core resource.
-Fixed prisoners count for party_count_members_of_type, party_count_prisoners_of_type, store_troop_count_prisoners, party_add_prisoners operations.
Thank you for this update!

How can I improve the performance of the mod?
Enable edit mode, run mod and check rgl_log.txt. You need to fix PERFORMANCE WARNING. Meshes with rigging requires material with skinning shader. Meshes without rigging requires material without skinning shader. This will increase performance for both WSE2 and Warband since the CPU is the bottleneck.
I'm sorry, after having experienced slowdowns with the Full Invasion Osiris mod, and after having seen via the MSI Afterburner that the CPU was used at 100%, I decided to try this step. However I don't see any occurrence of the word "performance" inside the rgl_log.txt file.

I've attached it: rgl_log.txt

Could it be that the Full Invasion Osiris mod is already optimized by this point of view?

I'm sorry, after having experienced slowdowns with the Full Invasion Osiris mod, and after having seen via the MSI Afterburner that the CPU was used at 100%, I decided to try this step. However I don't see any occurrence of the word "performance" inside the rgl_log.txt file.
You need to run wse2

Back
Top Bottom