Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Any chance to know exact formual how regulars get xp from kills? I have tested this with wse. It depends on killer level and dead_agent level. For example, Level1 will get 532 xp from killing level63 (regulars_xp_multiplier=1.0 in module.ini). Level1 will get 372 xp from killing level63. And Level60 will get only 56 from killing level63. I have made a formula, but it is only approximation.

Hero agent gaining XP is fixed on dead_agent level.

Code:
int mbTroop::getKillExperience()
{
	return (int)(((m_level + 10) * (m_level + 10)) * 0.1f);
}

mbTroop *troop = getTroop();
					float experience = (float)troop->getKillExperience();

if (g_mission->isTeamFight())
						experience *= 0.1f;

if (experience != 0.0f)
					{
						mbTroop *damagerTroop = g_game->getTroop(troopNo);

if (!damagerTroop->isHero())
							agent->m_experience += (int)(experience * rglConfig::Campaign::fRegularExperienceMultiplier);
						else if (troopNo == g_game->m_playerTroopNo)
							g_game->addExperienceToTroop(troopNo, (int)(experience * rglConfig::Campaign::fPlayerExperienceMultiplier));
						else
							g_game->addExperienceToTroop(troopNo, (int)(experience * rglConfig::Campaign::fHeroExperienceMultiplier));
					}

1)C++

2)In the warband, all game logic is processed in one thread, but some tasks run in separate.

bThreadedIndexBufferWrites=false
bThreadedLogger=true
bThreadedNetwork=true
bThreadedRenderer=true
bThreadedSkeletalAnimation=true
bThreadedVertexBufferWrites=false
iNumTaskThreads=5

3)WSE2 handles larger mods better, but this is still x86 application. It is possible to port engine to x64, but this will require either buying a new Havok or changing Havok to another physics library.

OK. For regulars their should be another part of decreasing expirience from killer agent level increase. It can be power, exponenta, sqrt or logarifm

This formula works for killer_agent_level_1: (m_lvl+10)*(m_lvl+10)*0.1

It is ARCCTAN
pIhowr4.png

This is most correct aproximation
Decrease_exp = (ATAN(1/(((killer_lvl*10+27)*3,1417/180))))

wse.exe crashes immediatley after launching it and says 'ERROR: Expected FMOD version 00044418, got 00044003' what should i do sir? i tried to find way to post my log file but don't see the button.

Is the performance better on servers handling larger player amounts? Also what exactly does the FPS limit operation do (set/get)?
Do you plan to make an operation where you can force a player to connect to a specific IP whilst being active in a scene?

-Added ti_on_scene_prop_is_deforming trigger.
-Added itp_covers_hands item flag.
-Added all scene prop triggers support for add_point_light, particle_system_add_new, particle_system_remove, set_forced_lod, play_sound, add_point_light_to_entity, particle_system_emit operations.

sponsored by Sir John Hawkwood

Is the performance better on servers handling larger player amounts? Also what exactly does the FPS limit operation do (set/get)?
Do you plan to make an operation where you can force a player to connect to a specific IP whilst being active in a scene?

Yes, if you are not using cheap single core vds.
Same as iMaxFrameRate option. Frames per second.
I can do this operation under order.

Частенько вместо краша приложения возникает его подвисание. Проблему выяснить не удалось.
Сигнатура проблемы:
Имя события проблемы: BEX
Имя приложения: mb_warband_wse2_PVE_Adventure.exe
Версия приложения: 0.0.0.0
Отметка времени приложения: 5e64b71b
Имя модуля с ошибкой: mb_warband_wse2_PVE_Adventure.exe
Версия модуля с ошибкой: 0.0.0.0
Отметка времени модуля с ошибкой: 5e64b71b
Смещение исключения: 0027da70
Код исключения: c0000409
Данные исключения: 00000005
Версия ОС: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.272.7
Код языка: 1049
Дополнительные сведения 1: 2218
Дополнительные сведения 2: 2218818ef7f55e7bce3eaa471a8049ac
Дополнительные сведения 3: 2895
Дополнительные сведения 4: 28959a0d9e2543a5dbdc3b64eec825eb

The Last Days of the Third Age (TLD) is now compatible with WSE2.

Better performance overall, improved graphics due to WSE2's engine, black orc/uruk/troll blood, improved camera for Orcs / Dwarves, etc...
SJyV0.png
qi3hE.png
[/B][/I]

How to Install:
  1. Install WSE2
    • Download WSE2 from this thread
    • Copy your Warband folder
    • Rename it whatever you wish (e.g MountBlade Warband - WSE)
    • Extract WSE2 files in this folder
  2. Download TLD-WSE
  3. Paste contents of the Zip into your Warband folder.
    • This assumes that you already have TLD. If not, follow instructions on how to install TLD here
    • Make sure that the name of your TLD folder is TLD. If not, you will have to rename the folder in the TLD-WSE\Modules\ zip or your own TLD folder.
  4. Run TLD_WSE2.bat
To keep compatibility with new nightly builds moving forward:
  1. Go back to your TLD-WSE zip file or go to \TLD\Resources\ folder
  2. Grab core_shaders.brf, mb.fx, postFX.fx and copy it somewhere else (i.e make a copy cause we are going to use it on step 4)
  3. Install the nightly build as per usual (if you don't know how to do this, read here)
  4. Paste the core_shaders.brf from step 2 back into \TLD\Resources\ folder. Overwrite when asked.

Note: this is an optional addition to TLD. The TLD team does not officially support this and will not fix bugs related to WSE2. If you find any WSE2 related bugs, please add to this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom