Warband Revival League Announcement & Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

There's a big incentive for lower divisions teams to play based on the prize pool, but is deincentivized by people who purposely attempt to claim the prize by making half their team good and half their team bad as there's no real point playing in a better team against better players because the prize is the same in all divisions.

makes me cringe seeing you write this. wasn't it you who bailed on playing with the Senate TWICE, first in WNL7 to play with ME cuz you wanted to win and second in WIS to play with Unity. you KNOW that if i'm playing with a Senate team it's something that was planned beforehand for some time, so don't try to make it out like the only reason our roster looks like it does is cuz we stacked "half good and half bad" to 'purposely attempt to claim the prize'. you know that isn't true.

I'll repeat it once again, if you just wanted to play with friends, you could have achieved that, but that team is half-stacked and not only from senate friends.

you and fietta are both making it out like the Senate roster was made to be half top players and half div B players so we can get an easy prize. look at the other div A teams. if Matt and I were in Habi's team we'd have a much higher chance of getting the prize than we do with the Senate team. I'm also not sure why you're trying to tell me who are 'senate friends' and who aren't. Matt, Puff and I obviously are, we play with them everyday on discord, and slade is matt/puff's friend and has played with me in several tournaments. ciiges was on our discord daily in the past and asked to join the team after he saw it (though he is now with IR). who else are you referring to? i don't intend to go through every player and tell you how we know them/when we have played with them, but i can tell you, as i already have, that they are all friends of the Senate in some way. the only reason you and fietta are denying that is because you want to create a narrative that this team is some "GIVE SHIRTS" grab that only exists for ez prize. even though i really wanted to play with my good friend Arni, who has played with the Senate guys many times before and is super inactive, hasn't played for ages and is also in Siberia with unstable internet and high ping, i can't let him join cuz then you both will start going on about how we're stacked for div B and just trying to win an easy prize. maybe you should consider that we want to play a casual tournament with our friends?

makes me cringe seeing you write this. wasn't it you who bailed on playing with the Senate TWICE, first in WNL7 to play with ME cuz you wanted to win and second in WIS to play with Unity. you KNOW that if i'm playing with a Senate team it's something that was planned beforehand for some time, so don't try to make it out like the only reason our roster looks like it does is cuz we stacked "half good and half bad" to 'purposely attempt to claim the prize'. you know that isn't true.

At no point did I ever claim that Senate was made to win a t-shirt, I only ever said that your team was division A material. This is some persecution's complex if I've ever witnessed it, I'm not out to get you and I don't care about Senate's placement, obviously I'd argue that you're division A, but I'd never say that you made the team for the sole purpose of winning the t-shirts. The concern I gave wasn't directed at you or your team at any point, though you do see yourself as a victim of that concern, but it's just a valid concern that's almost bound to happen from some team at some point, is it unreasonable to have this concern?

I think Charlini is a bit upset over your team, and that's fine, but I don't share his opinion.

here is you doing exactly that:
arguing our roster as it is now is div A is stupid. even with a horrifically inactive ciiges still on it wasn't div A level but without him it definitely isn't.

At no point did I ever claim that Senate was made to win a t-shirt, I only ever said that your team was division A material.

I think Charlini is a bit upset over your team, and that's fine, but I don't share his opinion.

I'm glad you only read half of the first sentence before posting. Yes, people can half stack teams in an attempt to get the t-shirt, I wasn't pointing fingers, but you fell victim to that concern after Charlini called you out, but I don't care about what he thinks

I'm glad you only read half of the first sentence before posting

you edited your post after i had posted.

pretending you weren't referring to the senate when you said
people who purposely attempt to claim the prize by making half their team good and half their team bad
is disingenuous and deliberately misleading. you posted that comment after an argument about the Senate being in div A or B and about where the prizes should be. contextually it's obvious who you were talking about and lying by saying you weren't talking about the Senate isn't a good look.

you edited your post after i had posted.

pretending you weren't referring to the senate when you said

is disingenuous and deliberately misleading. you posted that comment after an argument about the Senate being in div A or B and about where the prizes should be. contextually it's obvious who you were talking about and lying by saying you weren't talking about the Senate isn't a good look.

If I were referring to the Senate, I'd have used your team as an example, I didn't edit it after you posted, I edited it whilst you were most likely typing your message. If you think I was referring to the Senate, fine, but remember that I'm not afraid to use your team as an example when needed (but in this case I know you well enough to know it wasn't your intention, but similar teams may have that as their intention).

Stop believing that everything's about you, I don't care sheesh

its a malta admin team

so if there is any issues with malta/malta players during the tourney im sure its gonna be dealt with very objectively
I think todays div b finals was a great example. No rules diqualified me from playing, but Vincent said it wasn't allowed and his team wouldn't play if Krake played me. So much for malta admins SMH

I think you didn't read a single post that I wrote or misunderstood, I'm upset about a format rewarding people possibly not deserving it and setting way harder paths for lowB and lowA. I don't care about half-stacked teams themselves, specially those who are originally friend-type teams, that's why I also wrote that Gibby was dumb or smth similar can't remember.

you and fietta are both making it out like the Senate roster was made to be half top players and half div B players so we can get an easy prize. look at the other div A teams. if Matt and I were in Habi's team we'd have a much higher chance of getting the prize than we do with the Senate team. I'm also not sure why you're trying to tell me who are 'senate friends' and who aren't. Matt, Puff and I obviously are, we play with them everyday on discord, and slade is matt/puff's friend and has played with me in several tournaments. ciiges was on our discord daily in the past and asked to join the team after he saw it (though he is now with IR). who else are you referring to? i don't intend to go through every player and tell you how we know them/when we have played with them, but i can tell you, as i already have, that they are all friends of the Senate in some way. the only reason you and fietta are denying that is because you want to create a narrative that this team is some "GIVE SHIRTS" grab that only exists for ez prize. even though i really wanted to play with my good friend Arni, who has played with the Senate guys many times before and is super inactive, hasn't played for ages and is also in Siberia with unstable internet and high ping, i can't let him join cuz then you both will start going on about how we're stacked for div B and just trying to win an easy prize. maybe you should consider that we want to play a casual tournament with our friends?

I think you only read the part you were interested at from my post. I said you stacked that half team partly for that reason, which was fair and understandable, my concern was the admin team and the format allowing it, you're free to do what you want and it's just natural that if you want to play with your friends, you want to earn a t-shirt, which is more achievable in B half-stacked than B non-stacked at all or A half-stacked. Stop being dodgy or just plain dumb, I don't understand this obsession as I already wrote in like 5 different posts my 'issues' regarding this topic. Could be you or any other half decent team, as we saw on other tours, people is able to add players mid tour making most seedings unaccurate, BUT specially in Div B. On another hand there's no point as other people mentioned, rewarding people who don't deserve it, just give prizes and a 'win recognition' to top 3.

Maybe you should consider to be less ratty and look to answer to posts only in the segments you want, and understand the bigger picture(At least of my content, Can't answer to Fietta who's constantly bringing me up to cover his own point, which is not even my target). Seedings are unnacurate, noone can predict results yet in current format it would benefit all half-stacked teams or ppl adding better players post-seeding, so it's plain wrong, now if you wanna keep crying about whatever you wrote there up which I barely did read up to you lmao

I think you only read the part you were interested at from my post. I said you stacked that half team partly for that reason, which was fair and understandable, my concern was the admin team and the format allowing it, you're free to do what you want and it's just natural that if you want to play with your friends, you want to earn a t-shirt, which is more achievable in B half-stacked than B non-stacked at all or A half-stacked. Stop being dodgy or just plain dumb, I don't understand this obsession as I already wrote in like 5 different posts my 'issues' regarding this topic. Could be you or any other half decent team, as we saw on other tours, people is able to add players mid tour making most seedings unaccurate, BUT specially in Div B. On another hand there's no point as other people mentioned, rewarding people who don't deserve it, just give prizes and a 'win recognition' to top 3.

Maybe you should consider to be less ratty and look to answer to posts only in the segments you want, and understand the bigger picture(At least of my content, Can't answer to Fietta who's constantly bringing me up to cover his own point, which is not even my target). Seedings are unnacurate, noone can predict results yet in current format it would benefit all half-stacked teams or ppl adding better players post-seeding, so it's plain wrong, now if you wanna keep crying about whatever you wrote there up which I barely did read up to you lmao

yes, i only replied to the parts about the Senate cuz i don't care about the rest of it. i don't care where the prizes go, there are good arguments for putting them all at the top and for spreading them out, but it doesn't bother me. i am arguing against the idea that this senate team was purposefully "half-stacked" to get the prizes as easily as possible. that's untrue. nothing 'ratty' about pointing that out.

yes, i only replied to the parts about the Senate cuz i don't care about the rest of it. i don't care where the prizes go, there are good arguments for putting them all at the top and for spreading them out, but it doesn't bother me. i am arguing against the idea that this senate team was purposefully "half-stacked" to get the prizes as easily as possible. that's untrue. nothing 'ratty' about pointing that out.

As I said in other posts, my main concern is keeping the current format, so that teams not getting properly seeded or demanding a lower division, get easier matches as they could easily compete in the division above.
As we discussed before, seedings arent accurate but they have to be done. Prizes are incentive and t-shirts are fine, so it's normal that people want them, the original Senate roster that you wrote was more than capable of competing in A, but as any team, anyone can choke, other teams can add stronger players post-seeding(admin flaw) and underperforms can happen. We've seen that in other tours, we even commented last Senate's case.
I think the fact that I was getting answered to a non-targetting part of my post while my whole aim is to show that top 3 prizes and win recognition is necesary, and not split people in divisions, was ratty. I don't think there's need of more discussion in my part, don't get jebaited by Fietta.

its a malta admin team

so if there is any issues with malta/malta players during the tourney im sure its gonna be dealt with very objectively

Anyone who‘s up to take part in the adminteam can feel free to apply. Since half of the adminteam is just there to help with posts and forumwork. And in the case that we have to decide a punishment of a malta player, we may even considering stepping out of the decision.

Back
Top Bottom