EU Native Battle Completed Warband Revival Cup - Announcement and Signups

Added to Calendar: 30/01/21

What do you think is the best way to implement a roster cap?

• A (8), B (9), C (none)

Votes: 32 28.3%
  • A (9), B (10), C (none)

Votes: 68 60.2%
  • higher / no cap

Votes: 13 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

The argument that players like me should play in div A because I have done for years, is quite stupid and outdated. I am quite honestly abysmal at native right now and should be considered a div B player if you're generous. Same goes for many other old players who just want to play for fun now.

The argument that players like me should play in div A because I have done for years, is quite stupid and outdated. I am quite honestly abysmal at native right now and should be considered a div B player if you're generous. Same goes for many other old players who just want to play for fun now.
Lol no
the bar for div A is pretty ****ing low rn, I mean look at last tourney’s div A teams and tell me u aren’t better than some of the cav playing there xD. Stop being cringe

You're one to call someone cringe. Tell me when you've seen me actively play? Was it last week when you picked me in matchmaking and said "I knew I shouldn't have picked Ciiges, he's ****" and now you're saying I'm better than div A cav; a truely welcomed compliment from a friend, but not quite realistic and true.

Furthermore, I played a match vs Malta 2 (a div B team!) yesterday and don't let me embarrass myself by posting my plays.

Team Name:
Milites Fortunae
TAG
MF_
Contact 1:
Marko
Contact 2:
Tomkin
Banner:
banner-wb.png

Marko
ID2
Manfred
ID2
AralZ
ID2
Mako
ID2
Tomkin
ID2
Dekkers
ID2
Gibby
ID2
PLAYER8
ID1
ID2
PLAYER9
ID1
ID2
PLAYER10
ID1
ID2
PLAYER11
ID1
ID2
PLAYER12
ID1
ID2
PLAYER13
ID1
ID2
PLAYER14
ID1
ID2
PLAYER15
ID1
ID2

Preferred Division: C/B(if we really have to)

Will add a couple more players later.

Div C? nice meme, Div A team right there, Gibby is in it. Much like Cool Kids from Mercs.. you're looking at one player and making the decision on what div they go in.. stop taking into account what the skill of the player use to be and look at their current skill compared to others.. there isnt even enough teams to do a format like the one this tourney has.. this is the reason the game and 'competitive' side of the game has died, you wet wipes cant just play the game.. you can only win by putting teams that dont fit that bracket into them then wonder why no one plays the next one, and the hosts of the tourney are the ones calling the shots? I mean, fairly bias of which team they want to go against?

Just to remind everyone who still didnt get it. The adminteam will decide on their own who gets into which division.
Obviously we will try to maximize the fun for every team. If you have any problems with that, host your own tournament and invest your own time.

You can be toptier team and put "Preferred Divison: C" and still get into A. I cant believe people are still complaining.

Team Name:
San Marino WC
TAG
SanMarino
Contact 1:
AndySelva
Contact 2:
Cerci
Banner:
Bannerlink

AndySelva
ID2
Cerci
ID2
Poseidon
ID2
Ekcnn
ID2
Namarie
ID2
Piri
ID2
Aerat
ID2
Retamar
ID2
Flawin
ID2
PLAYER10
ID1
ID2
PLAYER11
ID1
ID2
PLAYER12
ID1
ID2
PLAYER13
ID1
ID2
PLAYER14
ID1
ID2
PLAYER15
ID1
ID2

[/spoiler]
Preferred Division: B

Last edited:
You're one to call someone cringe. Tell me when you've seen me actively play? Was it last week when you picked me in matchmaking and said "I knew I shouldn't have picked Ciiges, he's ****" and now you're saying I'm better than div A cav; a truely welcomed compliment from a friend, but not quite realistic and true.

Furthermore, I played a match vs Malta 2 (a div B team!) yesterday and don't let me embarrass myself by posting my plays.
Oh no poor you :xf-cry:

You're on wb for at least an hour everyday, I saw you on battle on mercs many times in the past couple of weeks just stop being such a wetty its really really cringe

Div C? nice meme, Div A team right there, Gibby is in it. Much like Cool Kids from Mercs.. you're looking at one player and making the decision on what div they go in.. stop taking into account what the skill of the player use to be and look at their current skill compared to others.. there isnt even enough teams to do a format like the one this tourney has.. this is the reason the game and 'competitive' side of the game has died, you wet wipes cant just play the game.. you can only win by putting teams that dont fit that bracket into them then wonder why no one plays the next one, and the hosts of the tourney are the ones calling the shots? I mean, fairly bias of which team they want to go against?
You're talking to me as if I am looking at any players and making any decisions on team placement. Without Gibby, that's a C roster. Does adding Gibby put it into div B? In 6v6 I think it does which is why I said if the admins put us in div B we'll make no fuss and roll with it. The team itself apart from Gibby and AralZ is has 0 experience with div B or A but I will concede that in 6v6 the carry potential is bigger.

However, the more I thought about it today the more I see div B is a fair outcome for everyone even though I'm hardly a player you want in a 6v6 div B match but whatever - stomping div C teams isn't my goal. It's just playing in a tournament with friends having a win rate that's more than 0% preferably.

I didn't post about Gibby joining the roster other than a silent edit to avoid further discussions, but I informed the admins what we are doing and they were aware(I also told them I know this kinda places us into div B).

You mentioned Duck's team though I didn't really gather what you wanted to say about their div placement, would like an explanation.

Can people please do what the admins say and keep this only for signing up and free agents please and leave your petty bickering either on steam between yourselves or just simply wait for the admin team to actually come up with the decision of what will be. Shut up being childish and stop it.

Oh no poor you :xf-cry:

You're on wb for at least an hour everyday, I saw you on battle on mercs many times in the past couple of weeks just stop being such a wetty its really really cringe

I don't need the sympathy of such a degenerate.
I'm only play NW nowadays with the exception of approx 4 hours in the last 2 weeks where I popped onto mercs and native for a bit, doesn't make me a div A player again. You seem to ignore the fact that my current skill level isn't div A by saying you've seen me on mercs "many" times the past few weeks, which is a lie on it's own. And even if you have seen me "MANY!!" times on mercs, that doesn't mean my skill level automatically increases to div A, so why even bring that irrelevant point up?

message me on steam to discuss this in detail, I want you to elaborate on all the great points you are making

I don't need the sympathy of such a degenerate.
I'm only play NW nowadays with the exception of approx 4 hours in the last 2 weeks where I popped onto mercs and native for a bit, doesn't make me a div A player again. You seem to ignore the fact that my current skill level isn't div A by saying you've seen me on mercs "many" times the past few weeks, which is a lie on it's own. And even if you have seen me "MANY!!" times on mercs, that doesn't mean my skill level automatically increases to div A, so why even bring that irrelevant point up?
imagine being angry at someone for saying you are better than you think you are right now.

I'm not even sure which brother is the dumb one now, epic

And NW is still warband, you can be rusty but you always love to find excuses and exaggerate the **** out of everything. Just stop whining ive never seen a bigger genepool of crybabies holy ****

imagine being angry at someone for saying you are better than you think you are right now.

I'm not even sure which brother is the dumb one now, epic

And NW is still warband, you can be rusty but you always love to find excuses and exaggerate the **** out of everything. Just stop whining ive never seen a bigger genepool of crybabies holy ****
How is NW hussar even slightly related to native cav? It's not. You're the one finding excuses to put me in a div higher where I 100% do not belong.
I'm not getting angry over someone complimenting me, I'm argueing against the fact that I would be missrepresented in div A, like many others. I simply no longer have the skill, nor the will to acquire that level again.

Back
Top Bottom