Warband Retrieving Server Information Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Gorlock

Knight at Arms
Well basically, this happens randomly but I live in NA and when I got the warband multiplayer and click join a game it pulls up the server HUD like normal. The problem is it starts at this, "Retrieving information from Server (7). It starts at 6, 11, 12, or anything below. It always starts at like 1000+ normally, but when this happens it only load like 7 server. If you can help it would be appreciated, I have over 1000 hours in warband so im not a noob at this stuff, and the firewall is off and everything, I tried administrator mode, restart my PC, etc.

I'm having the same problem here, and I have somewhere around 3000 hours on my steam and non steam versions of the game. It happened randomly earlier today, I'm currently missing an important event on a server that requires character registration. So even on the rare occasional I am able to find this server, I get kicked, as the server seems to believe I'm not using my normal serial key..

I've emailed taleworlds to find out the problem, but from what I can tell it's something to do with their servers.. I guess we just wait it out..

Gorlock said:
Still doing it, no resolution. Deleted Profiles.dat and it worked for a while. Then came back.

Out of interest, where might I find "profiles.dat", a temporary fix would be alright for now..

Sorry for the triple post, I'd just like to add that my game has now begone working again, I hope everyone else is able to enjoy the multi-player again soon.

Back
Top Bottom