WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarleon was raided by some unique spawn. I took it to me, established my own kingdom for a while, and sent a companion to King Ulric asking to be a vassal of him. But when I swear to him, my party disappear. Everything else on the game keeps happening, but it's like my character (or party) doesn't exist anymore

And no, I didn't meddled with the occult

Hello! I am quite knew to the mod. I installed the last version and more specifically the Gameplay pack. I have played many mods so I am sure I installed it correctly. I lowered the graphics to minimum. Still, when I launch the mod a white screen appears and when the game is loaded the same white screen remains instead of the game menu. But the music is playing  :lol: And everything else is normal ( I suppose). I have 128 MB Video card, 2 GB RAM and 3.4 GHz processor. May be it's something to do with the video card. On some other mods I have the same issue. Thank you in advance!

What is "the Gameplay pack" and where did you get it?
Do you actually complain about Floris on a PoP forum? :smile:
Your PC is very weak, anything can happen in low memory conditions like yours.

a knight of eventide attacked me in a  tavern and also there was a "hired assassin" attacking me too!  :shock: is this a  bug???? or is it normal? ive never seen it happen. the tavern keeper said something along the lines of "that one was a very unlikely assassin, he just stood there in the corner". also when i killed the knight and assassin i got a common vanskerry sword. is my game messed up?

Hi there, I've downloaded & fresh-installed the most recent version PoP (3.611), and having some issues at the moment.
1. I'm currently on ~239 game days, and can't seem to find Sir Roland. I've checked on every single tavern (including the upper stairs of each one).
2. In the POP wiki (http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Hidden_Mines_of_Al-Aziz), it says that I should be able to tab out of the Al Aziz mine and it shouldn't be visible until my party's range is close enough to the location. But in my game, the opposite happens (I can't tab out of the mine, and the mine is visible even when I'm far away).
Has the feature been changed, or is the wiki is incorrect?
3. I've just captured Sheik Shalavan, and upon negotiating for his freedom, he's referring me as a 'Lady' , but my in-game character's a male.
Thanks in advance. :smile:

1. Go to Singal and sell some prisoners to Ramun in the tavern.
2. The Wiki is correct. You should be able to exit at the edge, but Tab is supposed to work as well. The mines are always visible after you are told about them.
For the older versions the mines were concealed and only appeared if you were close enough to their exact location.
3. Very minor bug.

My troops no longer listen to my orders. I can't order them around with the Function keys, or even select them with the number keys. Trying to select and order them from the backspace menu doesn't work either. I'm the marshal and king of my faction, and I'm fighting only with my party, so it's not that an ally has higher rank than me.

for some reason my mercenary contract wont end. ive been stuck as a mercenary for more than 2 months, and im very sure that the "renew/become free option has never been presented to me. i tried becoming a vassal to valdis, who i am a mercenary to, and since i have a -14 relationship with him he wont let me. now im stuck as a mercenary. is this a bug, or are mercenary contracts extended for this mod?

EDIT: this issue has been resolved, nevermind!

She shouldn't become vassal, that's not supposed to happen. Since you tweak files, you might have created the problem yourself.
Please don't report bugs if you play with modified files.

mastervillois said:
no, this saved game was not tweaked, i always play two games on different computers (laptop and desktop): an easy one with easy choices is on my desktop, and a clean one with hard choices is in my laptop in my car. i even play while the car is moving, to make it more hardcore, yeah, that is how much i love this Mod. Mind me i know i am not suppose to mettle with the occult (hope that is how u say it).

More criminal than hardcore i'd say! I hope we live very far from each other  :shock:

I recently took up a quest to serve as a champion for the Knights of the Ebony Gauntlet in a tournament in Valonbray. When I traveled to Valonbray, there was no tournament to be found. I talked to the local arena master about tournaments and he had no new of any occurring. I waited around Valonbray for the duration of the quest's allotted time until the quest failed, but still, no tournament.

I had previously taken an instance of the tournament champion quest (still with the KotEG) at Marleons and it went off without a hitch, so the bug would seem to be at least somewhat inconsistent.

MadVader said:
1. Go to Singal and sell some prisoners to Ramun in the tavern.
2. The Wiki is correct. You should be able to exit at the edge, but Tab is supposed to work as well. The mines are always visible after you are told about them.
For the older versions the mines were concealed and only appeared if you were close enough to their exact location.
3. Very minor bug.
Ahh I see... :grin: Anyway, I'm pretty sure that the Tab button isn't working during the visit to the mine..
And so far, I'm on ~308 game days, and encountered 3 very strange bugs..
The first one is that Quigfen seems to not have his clothes, and when I talked to him, he doesn't seem to know me, and did the introduction dialog again.
mbwarband20130531201533.jpg
The second bug is that I was granted a fief by a lord, whereas I'm not a vassal to the lord.
mbwarband20130531202411.jpg
And as for the last bug,it takes place when I've finished defeating an enemy, and when I'm just about to choose the option to let my companions take the loot stuff. They just unequiped ALL of their armors and ride automatically..

Either you modified the game files, or you ran into a rare Warband bug with save games that does that. Try to load an old save game, if you have one - if you don't, I'm afraid your current save game is broken.

MadVader said:
Either you modified the game files, or you ran into a rare Warband bug with save games that does that. Try to load an old save game, if you have one - if you don't, I'm afraid your current save game is broken.
No,I didn't modify any files, and luckily, I have my old save games, so that's good.
So is this bug a known issue at the moment?
I'm not sure what causes it, but as far as I remember, what I did last time was to buy an enterprise (velvet production to be exact) in Marleons.
Anyway, thanks for your reply MadVader :smile:

And as for the last bug,it takes place when I've finished defeating an enemy, and when I'm just about to choose the option to let my companions take the loot stuff. They just unequiped ALL of their armors and ride automatically..

I had the same bug with Lethaldiran, he unequipped his armor and horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom