Warband not working on AMD RX 5700 GPU

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi just got an AMD RX 5700 GPU and, it worked just fine on my old AMD 580 GPU that's all I changed. Warband not wanting to start. All I get is the menu to pick what module to play that's it. Not even letting me go in the configure menu. Just crashing out and closing out on its own every time. I removed all mods, uninstall and reinstall it and validated files. but still no luck help.

Is your graphics card drivers up to date? If you are able to see the launcher, but the game crashes after selecting "Play Mount & Blade" or after the intro video, then I would suggest that you try launching in Windowed Mode which you can do by:
Open the launcher
Select "Configure"
Select the "Video" tab
Check the "Start Windowed" checkbox
Select "OK"
You can then pop the game back in to full-screen mode by using "ALT + Enter" at the Main Menu.

M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:
Is your graphics card drivers up to date? If you are able to see the launcher, but the game crashes after selecting "Play Mount & Blade" or after the intro video, then I would suggest that you try launching in Windowed Mode which you can do by:
Open the launcher
Select "Configure"
Select the "Video" tab
Check the "Start Windowed" checkbox
Select "OK"
You can then pop the game back in to full-screen mode by using "ALT + Enter" at the Main Menu.

still no luck anything else to try

KillitsGaming said:
Hi just got an AMD RX 5700 GPU and, it worked just fine on my old AMD 580 GPU that's all I changed. Warband not wanting to start. All I get is the menu to pick what module to play that's it. Not even letting me go in the configure menu. Just crashing out and closing out on its own every time. I removed all mods, uninstall and reinstall it and validated files. but still no luck help.
Did you install new drivers even if you had an AMD GPU before?

Back
Top Bottom