• 6v6

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • 5v5

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Azorekt

Sergeant Knight
Does anyone planning to host next tournament? If not then ill be probably able to host next one in few weeks to keep this game alive and have some fun. So if you’re interested to make a team or talk about format etc, here is the thread for this.

Also please give a vote about format/PM me or post it here if u you're able to make a team so i can have feedback from community

Last edited:
yo, since there's only 20 votes after 6 days i see 2 options.

First one - I can start signups for 6v6 tournament, so we can see how many teams will join it then maybe start with the tournament.

Second one - We end it here and let this game finally die

I leave the decision up to u. Maybe some1 else would try again with it in few months.

If you're looking to host. I would suggest 8vs8 over 6vs6 simply because we are not lacking players, we are lacking captains and 6vs6 will most likely result in the same amount of teams.
I guess there should be a few teams maybe enough for 2 divisions or a simple single/double eliminations tournament.
It's up to you really.

If you're looking to host. I would suggest 8vs8 over 6vs6 simply because we are not lacking players, we are lacking captains and 6vs6 will most likely result in the same amount of teams.
Im thinking about to start signups for 8v8 tournament then maybe change it to 6v6 if we wouldn't get enough teams because of the format

Back
Top Bottom