Warband multiplayer Roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone. So basically what this post is about is roleplaying in warband. There is a mod called persistent worlds which is similar to what I am about to describe but it really just doesn't do the job for what I want to do. Basically what I want to do is create a fully fledged over world map (or at least bigger than pws maps) with players being able to roleplay as the nobles (two percent of the population). The main difference between what I have in mind and PW is that no one really ever took PW roleplay seriously. I want to create an environment that has full immersion. I also want it to be realistic. Finally I want players to be able to raise npc armies to fight against other opposing houses (in sum a bit like game of thrones... which is not really what I had in mind but XD).

Anyway I'm not really sure how many people are interested in this sort of thing but I know I am and if you are please let me know. I've never really been able to find a game that would actually be able to acomodate all of these things, online roleplaying, action, open world, players are the main characters etc. If anyone knows any game that is similar to this please let me know and just talk to me about it if your interested.

That's not a bad idea but you'd have much better luck if you waited for Bannerlord. Warband's mod development is borderline dead.

Back
Top Bottom