Warband Mods (updated 10.06.11)

Which 2 mods that change both MP and SP are your favourite?

• 1755 Old Frontier

Votes: 99 44.4%
  • A Horse Farewell

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Auto-firing Weapons

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Battle Time!

Votes: 17 7.6%
  • Better Faction Troops 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blood and Roses

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Blood and Steel

Votes: 22 9.9%
  • Calradia in Darkness

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Combat Animation Enhancement

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • Crusader Banners

• Custom Banners for Warband

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Custom Camera Patch

• Epic Man Sounds Pack

• Expanded Horizons

• Faction Arms Coloured

• Fixed Weapon Length

• Graphical Pack

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Heavy Hooves

• Imperium Graecorum

• Improved Buildings

• Kengeki Gaiden

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • More Metal Sound Mod

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • New Elegante

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • OSP Warband Item Variants

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Realistic Colors

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Reworked Armors

• SoundRound-ing

• Sounds of Suffering

• Sowing the Winds

• Sword of Damocles: Warlords

Votes: 36 16.1%
  • Texture Fiddling

• The Eagle and the Radiant Cross

Votes: 36 16.1%
  • Thel's Facepack

• Utrehd's Castle Pack

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Utrehd's Music Pack

• Warband Original Animations

• Warband Realistic Mod

• WWII: China Battlefield

Votes: 32 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Just for future reference my mod is spelt New Elgante not New Elegante. It is minor I know, but I only say this because Elgante is an anagram for Elegant and adding an e makes it just a word.

Crossbow Joe said:
Elgante is an anagram for Elegant and adding an e makes it just a word.

Oh. I thought that was supposed to be 'elegant' in Spanish or Italian. Hence the lapsus.

Venitius said:
TEATRC works for 1.134 but is a bit buggy.

Still annouced as for 1.132 by the makers though, so we'll leave it at that.

in 10 days it will be 1 month without a new mod or patch or either hes busy with hes own stuff and things like that what i said didnt make sense didnt it?

I'm looking for a mod that has as many of those features as possible:
- Fantasy setting;
- units that cast spells;
- option to cast spells;
- skeletons/zombies/vampires/such units;
- as many unit trees as possible, which are as balanced as possible (especially balance for the top tier units, not like in vanilla where the top units are (arguably) Nord Huscarls, Swadian Knights, Rhodok Crossbowmen);
- as many game options not present in vanilla as possible (such as exploring dungeons or building special buildings or making potions);
- compatible with Warband (note: this is not mandatory);
- single player
- is big and has many new things to explore (this doesn't mean it has to be long and it can't be short);
- has as many altered skills/proficiencies as possible;
- no game breaking bugs.

I don't care about graphics/sounds.

Horde Lands fits the description pretty well. However, AFAIK there isn't a version of it that runs on Warband. Also, I played it just for a little (it was a few years ago when I installed it), and I couldn't see if there is a good unit balance or whether it can keep me interested for a long time.

I checked out most of the published mods (even installed 2 of them), but I think that there might be a better mod that I missed. Also, I'm not sure whether I should post this in the thread, or as a separate thread.

Offtopic question: is it currently possible to create in-game unit that isn't bipedal, for example a dragon or a wolf? I'm asking because I'm wondering about how will a Fallout mod do.

Horde lands, indeed(first thoughT that came to my mind when I read your requirements). It's quite a shame that the mod is kindda dead and still with many bugs.

Blackened said:
I'm looking for a mod that has as many of those features as possible:
- Fantasy setting;
- units that cast spells;
- option to cast spells;
- skeletons/zombies/vampires/such units;
- as many unit trees as possible, which are as balanced as possible (especially balance for the top tier units, not like in vanilla where the top units are (arguably) Nord Huscarls, Swadian Knights, Rhodok Crossbowmen);
- as many game options not present in vanilla as possible (such as exploring dungeons or building special buildings or making potions);
- compatible with Warband (note: this is not mandatory);
- single player
- is big and has many new things to explore (this doesn't mean it has to be long and it can't be short);
- has as many altered skills/proficiencies as possible;
- no game breaking bugs.
Warsword for original mount and blade had a fair few of these features. It even allows you to play as different races such as orcs, dwarves, elves, vampires etc

Any good armor/weapon packs? I already checked out Pino's armor pack, and some custom weapons, any fat, well made packs of european armors and weapons that i'm somehow missing?

I... really want an alternative to Floris' mod pack. It's beautiful, jam packed with features an items that it kills me to go without, but remarkably frustrating due to the memory requirements, and frequent crashing. Seriously after reading through pages and pages, I'm too exasperated to trouble shoot it further.

I'd sorta prefer something more native-ish (fantasy) but as I've also been enjoying With Fire & Steel, I wouldn't mind giving a historical mod a try. Can anyone offer some suggestions?

Darmoth said:
I... really want an alternative to Floris' mod pack. It's beautiful, jam packed with features an items that it kills me to go without, but remarkably frustrating due to the memory requirements, and frequent crashing. Seriously after reading through pages and pages, I'm too exasperated to trouble shoot it further.

I'd sorta prefer something more native-ish (fantasy) but as I've also been enjoying With Fire & Steel, I wouldn't mind giving a historical mod a try. Can anyone offer some suggestions?
1257 AD is a good one, though you may experience the same crashes you speak of with Floris Mod Pack. Brytenwalda is probably one of the best mods for warband. And I do not see many reports of crashing. If that does crash for you or you don't like it. I have heard that 1755 mod is good, but I have never gotten to try it out. There are several world war (both one and two) you could try.
But overall if you want a historical mod try Brytenwalda out.
If you wanted a low fantasy sort of mod then try The eagle and the radiant cross

I wish they would make the game compatible with DirectX 11. I made the mistake of updating from directx 10.1 to 11, now warband nor the original game work for me. (Depression  :cry: :cry: :cry:)

Sorry,
I just wanted to say thank you to everybody that voted our mod 1755 Old Frontier and got it as most liked. :shock:
Thank you Taleworlds for such a wanderful game that allowed us to play and dream ....even old italians like me....and become modders as well.
Thank to Darwin, Joshiboy, Highelf and all people that take care of so many forums and topics and do it so well!!
Thx really to everybody, I am ....commosso (touched?) :oops: :oops: :oops:
Gabrilduro
PS thx cortes14 for your compliments :wink:

Back
Top Bottom