Just for future reference my mod is spelt New Elgante not New Elegante. It is minor I know, but I only say this because Elgante is an anagram for Elegant and adding an e makes it just a word.
Crossbow Joe said:Elgante is an anagram for Elegant and adding an e makes it just a word.
Venitius said:TEATRC works for 1.134 but is a bit buggy.
Warsword for original mount and blade had a fair few of these features. It even allows you to play as different races such as orcs, dwarves, elves, vampires etcBlackened said:I'm looking for a mod that has as many of those features as possible:
- Fantasy setting;
- units that cast spells;
- option to cast spells;
- skeletons/zombies/vampires/such units;
- as many unit trees as possible, which are as balanced as possible (especially balance for the top tier units, not like in vanilla where the top units are (arguably) Nord Huscarls, Swadian Knights, Rhodok Crossbowmen);
- as many game options not present in vanilla as possible (such as exploring dungeons or building special buildings or making potions);
- compatible with Warband (note: this is not mandatory);
- single player
- is big and has many new things to explore (this doesn't mean it has to be long and it can't be short);
- has as many altered skills/proficiencies as possible;
- no game breaking bugs.
1257 AD is a good one, though you may experience the same crashes you speak of with Floris Mod Pack. Brytenwalda is probably one of the best mods for warband. And I do not see many reports of crashing. If that does crash for you or you don't like it. I have heard that 1755 mod is good, but I have never gotten to try it out. There are several world war (both one and two) you could try.Darmoth said:I... really want an alternative to Floris' mod pack. It's beautiful, jam packed with features an items that it kills me to go without, but remarkably frustrating due to the memory requirements, and frequent crashing. Seriously after reading through pages and pages, I'm too exasperated to trouble shoot it further.
I'd sorta prefer something more native-ish (fantasy) but as I've also been enjoying With Fire & Steel, I wouldn't mind giving a historical mod a try. Can anyone offer some suggestions?