Warband Mods (updated 10.06.11)

Which 2 mods that change both MP and SP are your favourite?

• 1755 Old Frontier

Votes: 99 44.4%
  • A Horse Farewell

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Auto-firing Weapons

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Battle Time!

Votes: 17 7.6%
  • Better Faction Troops 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blood and Roses

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Blood and Steel

Votes: 22 9.9%
  • Calradia in Darkness

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Combat Animation Enhancement

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • Crusader Banners

• Custom Banners for Warband

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Custom Camera Patch

• Epic Man Sounds Pack

• Expanded Horizons

• Faction Arms Coloured

• Fixed Weapon Length

• Graphical Pack

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Heavy Hooves

• Imperium Graecorum

• Improved Buildings

• Kengeki Gaiden

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • More Metal Sound Mod

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • New Elegante

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • OSP Warband Item Variants

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • Realistic Colors

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Reworked Armors

• SoundRound-ing

• Sounds of Suffering

• Sowing the Winds

• Sword of Damocles: Warlords

Votes: 36 16.1%
  • Texture Fiddling

• The Eagle and the Radiant Cross

Votes: 36 16.1%
  • Thel's Facepack

• Utrehd's Castle Pack

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Utrehd's Music Pack

• Warband Original Animations

• Warband Realistic Mod

• WWII: China Battlefield

Votes: 32 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Prophesy of Pendor 3.6 was just released (April 1st, 2013), works with Warband 1.153.

The mod list is outdated. There is no reason for a SP+MP group of mods, no one cares about both at the same time, remove this - you only need a SP and a MP list.
The ordering should not be alphabetical but by last update. Nobody wants to play dead mods starting with A. Remove the last poll results, they are outdated.

If the admins feel that the list would remain out of date for some time to come, please write this in big letters in the first post and instruct players to basically search for themselves.

MadVader said:
Prophesy of Pendor 3.6 was just released (April 1st, 2013), works with Warband 1.153.

The mod list is outdated. There is no reason for a SP+MP group of mods, no one cares about both at the same time, remove this - you only need a SP and a MP list.
The ordering should not be alphabetical but by last update. Nobody wants to play dead mods starting with A. Remove the last poll results, they are outdated.

If the admins feel that the list would remain out of date for some time to come, please write this in big letters in the first post and instruct players to basically search for themselves.
...I only need modders read this and fill that form:...
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,159016.msg5903128.html#msg5903128

...after, we can talk about "Mod List"... :wink:

ciauz^^,
Jab

That's unnecessarily bureaucratic - you already have all the info, and I already sent you just what was changed in an already existing mod.
No wonder stuff doesn't get done around here and lists are obsolete. If you don't have the time to send PMs or click on subforums, then find someone who has the time or abandon the effort entirely.

Here it is again:
MadVader said:

I won't fill out unnecessary forms, this is not a new mod.
Other people don't need to fill them, and neither do I. You are just making things difficult because I'm complaining.
Here's proof it can be done:
JabdiMelborn said:
GABRILDURO said:
Please update my mods version:

1755  Old Frontier              v. 3.2
1776  American Revolution  v. 1.5
1860s Old America              v. 0.98

all run with Warband 1.153

Grazie Jab !
*done*

ciauz^^,
Jab

...I do not have time to send hundreds PM to modders, you do not have to fill in a form 6 lines...

...please fill it and i'll add:...
Code:
[b]Game mode:[/b]
[b]Link:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Category:[/b]
[b]Version:[/b]
[b]Last update:[/b]
[b]Compatibility:[/b]

ciauz^^,
Jab

JabdiMelborn said:
...I do not have time to send hundreds PM to modders, you do not have to fill in a form 6 lines...

ciauz^^,
Jab
Let me make this very clear: Are you refusing to update the information on Prophesy of Pendor? Yes or no.

This is not a new mod. It's one of the oldest and the best.
It is already added on your list. There is no need for me to fill in forms, just as your Italian friend didn't need to.
I assume you are making things difficult only to get back at me for my previous complaints. It would have taken you 15 seconds to make the changes, listed twice in the posts above.

If you can't or are unwilling to do it, I'm sure someone else will show more interest and competence. This is below the high standards of TW moderation and needs to be addressed.

MadVader said:
...It is already added on your list. There is no need for me to fill in forms, just as your Italian friend didn't need to.
I assume you are making things difficult only to get back at me for my previous complaints. It would have taken you 15 seconds to make the changes, listed twice in the posts above.

If you can't or are unwilling to do it, I'm sure someone else will show more interest and competence. This is below the high standards of TW moderation and needs to be addressed.
...I'm sorry but you're wrong, the one on the front page is not my list, I can not change it, only Darwin and Full Moderators can do that. By this Post I started to create a new list, this:
[spoiler="MODS LISTS" here:]
Multiplayer and Singleplayer Mods

Name
Code:

Category
Code:

Version
Code:

Last update
Code:

Compatibility
Code:

Code:
1755 Old Frontier
Code:

Total Conversion, American History Mod
Code:

Code:
Code:

Code:
12/2011
Code:

Code:

Code:
1860s Old America
Code:

Code:

Code:
Code:

Code:
?
Code:

Code:

Code:
New Elgante
Code:

Total Conversion, Fantasy/Fictional
Code:

Code:
Code:

Code:
06/02/2012
Code:

1.143 - 1.153 (Probably still works on earlier versions)
Code:

Singleplayer Mods

Name
Code:

Category
Code:

Version
Code:

Last update
Code:

Compatibility
Code:

Code:
1776 American Revolution
Code:

Code:

Code:
Code:

Code:
12/2011
Code:

Code:

[/spoiler]

...and to keep me from making mistakes i ask people to fill form i can easily copy/paste on it...

ciauz^^,
Jab

I see. I assumed you could access and change it, sorry for that misunderstanding.
Anyway, it doesn't make sense to create an entirely new list. You need to be able to modify Darwin's posts and/or use his data. You should be able to access and change the lists. Some new players still come here and read that.

Particularly it should be obvious to you by now that modders won't come here and fill out forms for you (did you gather data for just 4 mods since September? seriously?). They would need to be asked (PMed) to do so, and even then many of them are gone - the latest information can be obtained by the heuristic method of clicking on their mod's subforum and figuring out the data - clever, no?
Also, once updated, the lists should be made usable in some form of easily browsable report, not just a static table. Tables you could sort by fields like "last updated", "most visitors last week", "most posts last week" (the last two require some server scripting)... "most downloaded" would be best, but you can't get that information.

I still think someone else should take over this with a better plan and stronger purpose, since this is going nowhere.

Here's your form:
Game mode: SP
Link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,119.0.html
Name: Prophesy of Pendor
Category: Total conversion. Low fantasy.
Version: 3.6
Last update: April 1st, 2013
Compatibility: 1.153

...Thanks for the advices MadVader, it would be nice if someone could create a site to manage mods that way...
...until then I'll continue to update this list with info posted by modders...

MadVader said:
Here's your form:
Game mode: SP
Link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,119.0.html
Name: Prophesy of Pendor
Category: Total conversion. Low fantasy.
Version: 3.6
Last update: April 1st, 2013
Compatibility: 1.153
*done*

[spoiler="MODS LISTS" here:]
Multiplayer and Singleplayer Mods

Name
Code:

Category
Code:

Version
Code:

Last update
Code:

Compatibility
Code:

Code:
1755 Old Frontier
Code:

Code:

Code:
Code:

Code:
12/2011
Code:

Code:

Code:
1860s Old America
Code:

Code:

Code:
Code:

Code:
?
Code:

Code:

Code:
New Elgante
Code:

Total Conversion, Fantasy/Fictional
Code:

Code:
Code:

Code:
06/02/2012
Code:

1.143 - 1.153 (Probably still works on earlier versions)
Code:

Singleplayer Mods

Name
Code:

Category
Code:

Version
Code:

Last update
Code:

Compatibility
Code:

Code:
1776 American Revolution
Code:

Code:

Code:
Code:

Code:
12/2011
Code:

Code:

Code:
Prophesy of Pendor
Code:

Total conversion. Low fantasy.
Code:

Code:
Code:

Code:
April 1st, 2013
Code:

Code:

[/spoiler]

ciauz^^,
Jab

@ MadVader
You said:
There is no need for me to fill in forms, just as your Italian friend didn't need to
MadVader said:
This is not a new mod. It's one of the oldest and the best.
It is already added on your list. There is no need for me to fill in forms, just as your Italian friend didn't need to.

That is false and strange from you to come out like that against me...  :shock:
I actually did:
GABRILDURO said:
Thx Jab!
Here are mine:

Game mode:    B
Link:              http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,211.0.html
Name:            1755 Old Frontier
Category:        Total Conversion, American History Mod
Version:          3.2
Last update:    3.2 Open Beta
Compatibility:  1.153 and 1.1xx

Game mode:    S
Link:                http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,245.0.html
Name:              1776 American Revolution
Version:          1.0
Last update:    1.5 Closed Testing Beta (available for all Gabrilduro's Supporters)

Game mode:    B
Link:              http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,235.0.html
Name:            1860s Old America
Version:          0.81
Last update:    0.95 Closed Testing Beta

Gab

....and I had to go over and over the list because I was changing things, in the meanwhile.
I agree with U on everything that U say, about how good is PoP, on the need to keep Mods Lists updated and on the importance of having a good guide on best mods for the players to look at....
BUT, please consider that we all do not get paied on everything that we do, including me, you ...and Jab (for what I know)

So, yes...might be that somebody else can make a better work than us, but nobody of us HAS TO.
We all just do what we can, and normally is already a lot...expecially talking about Jab!
Until and unless, somebody else will take better care of this issue, we should actually thank anybody that freely gives his time to try to update the List, right?  :smile:

By the way, my honest opinion?
TW should have people paied to take care of things like these and players that want to dwld and play mods should all be registered
...and Modders should get more attention!  :wink:

Keep up the good work and long life to Pop (that is in the list of recomended Mods that I have in my Threads!  :wink: )

Gabby
PS....why did Darwin stopped being active on this, btw?  :eek:

@gab: it was a mistake and I apologize to Jab and you for making it. I assumed he was messing with me deliberately, until he said he can't edit the original posts with the mod lists. It was a misunderstanding. I should abstain from posting while quitting smoking. :smile:

Hahaha...it is ok, Mad. Thx for apologies. I imagined U weren t really meaning to offend anybody, here.

Still, I think U were right on the rest that U said and I hope that soon the 1st page List will be updated in the right way, maybe...with JabdiMelborn starting a new Topic for it, or Darwin collecting his infos and fixing the front page...
Gab

Back
Top Bottom