Warband Mod List *OLD*

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poviliusa said:
it would be interesting for me to know how often do you update the list,darwin?  :roll:

Darwin is currently on holiday; updates will be delayed until he's back.

Apart from that, updates are done now and then. But at any rate, if any of you see an updated or new mod that isn't included, feel free to PM him to bring it to his attention.

id love someone to release  a american civil war for warband or convert the original american civil war for mount and blade 1.011

I'm in high need of some diversity.
I either want another map setting, or troop tree setting(prefered), with the diplomacy mod working.

Playing 1.126 as of late, and most mods "seem to be" older than that. What mods are fun too combine, can I get some experienced opinions? :smile:

*ps. Singleplayer only, if this wasn't apparent by now.

I think that you have forgotten the Troy Mod although not finished yet I think it deserve a place in your list (after all The Crusades Mod it's not finished either and it's already there), An alpha version is out, as I said it's not finished but the prospect is very,very good here's the link:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116038.0.html

Mno said:
Playing 1.126 as of late, and most mods "seem to be" older than that.
That's because 1.126 is relatively recent. Not everyone updates as feverishly as Wahiti. :wink:

What mods are fun too combine, can I get some experienced opinions? :smile:
I either want another map setting, or troop tree setting(prefered), with the diplomacy mod working.
I'd have a look through the "big uns" (those that have a subboard), if I were you. Many of them sport a "combatibility" or "recommended mods" section.

apopo said:
I think that you have forgotten the Troy Mod although not finished yet I think it deserve a place in your list (after all The Crusades Mod it's not finished either and it's already there), An alpha version is out, as I said it's not finished but the prospect is very,very good here's the link:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116038.0.html
In this list we'll only feature mods that have been "published" unto the Caravanserai. Might want to make a separate one for mods in development, but it would be to tedious for me. PM me if you want the engine that generates the code; all you'd have to do would be filling a database. :wink:

tyrannicide said:
Mno said:
Playing 1.126 as of late, and most mods "seem to be" older than that.
That's because 1.126 is relatively recent. Not everyone updates as feverishly as Wahiti. :wink:
True to that, he's our hero :grin:
What I'd better had say was: "Which mods are still supported/updated, and which are abandoned?"
Gonna check it myself then, this thread is useful, but outdates quite fast.

tyrannicide said:
What mods are fun too combine, can I get some experienced opinions? :smile:
I'd have a look through the "big uns" (those that have a subboard), if I were you. Many of them sport a "combatibility" or "recommended mods" section.

Sound advice. Will look for those sections in the sub's :smile:
Thanks  :mrgreen:

zaldir said:
These mods:
Diplomacy
OSP Warband Item Variety
The Ranger's Apprentice

have been updated to be / are compatible with M&B: Warband 1.127. :smile:
Thanks a lot for the heads up. Although it might be best to PM either Darwin or me in such cases (so as not to clutter this thread).

King Ragnarok said:
brytenwalda has just realesed put this on the list
Thanks, but its thread will have to be moved to the Caravanserai first.

Darwin, We have done a great job
Knights the Last Battle

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,128081.0.html

Can we in the section The Caravanserai - Released Warband Mauds ???

Ulrich von Liechtenstein said:
Darwin, We have done a great job
Knights the Last Battle
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,128081.0.html

Noted, will be in the next update. Please do include the version of your mod in its description, and keep that up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom