Warband Mod List *OLD*

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Anyone know if there is any mod out there that changes the partysize on the computer controlled forces ? not only the kings and lords but allso the none faction partys. wuld love a mod like that :smile: eveyone is just fleeing and even if the dont there is no point trying to catch a party with around 50-75 men when i have 100 :S no fun game anymore :sad:

skazzi said:
Hi

Anyone know if there is any mod out there that changes the partysize on the computer controlled forces ? not only the kings and lords but allso the none faction partys. wuld love a mod like that :smile: eveyone is just fleeing and even if the dont there is no point trying to catch a party with around 50-75 men when i have 100 :S no fun game anymore :sad:

The Hedgemony 268 BC mod had parties in the 500's but I don't think they have made it to warband yet.  In Native though, as you play the game the non faction parties get bigger.  At around 80-100 game days you can find sea raider parties from 20-30 and deserters can be bigger too.  The non faction parties however are more so meant to be a pain in the neck when you are low on men from a defeat or whatever then they are to be an opposing force for your army.

I suggest you "Cry 'Havoc!' and let loose the dogs of war" and fight another faction if you want some tough fights.

well i fight other factions but i cant say they are geting any bigger ether. kings around 200 and others around 70 i wuld like kings around 500 and lords around 200. Cant i change that anywhere ?

skazzi said:
well i fight other factions but i cant say they are geting any bigger ether. kings around 200 and others around 70 i wuld like kings around 500 and lords around 200. Cant i change that anywhere ?

I think there are some battle size changer mods but idk if they are for Warband.

When an enemy faction is on campaign they will have most of the lords and the king all together in a big herd.  If you attack one the others join him and you would be fighting easily 4-5 hundred

if you just want a tough fight try taking a few of your elites and going against a larger army
this is funner than it seems at first and good XP  I like taking 10-20 Huskarls and going up against 40-50 which is easy to find.

Also if you attack a major city the enemy which should have about 300 men or so will sally out if your numbers are inferior
this is fun because their are usually seige artifacts and rubble around for a fun fighting ground but the map is small and not good if your character is a cavalry styled player

Good luck, oh and didint Eagle and the Radiant Cross mod had sea fight possibility? im not rly sure about that, but its good mod :smile:

Havoc said:
From zero to having your own board in less than a week! Now if that isn't fame, I don't know what is.

Here's a reward:
2w6fpl4.jpg

WHAT ABOUT GRUNWALD MOD. ITS ALL THE TIME ON OFFITIALS LIST SERVERS BUT I CANT PUT MY HANDS ON IT. MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE .?
--- (  FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD EXEPT POLES THIS BATTLE / MOD  IS KNOWN AS TANNENBERGB BATTLE  )

EL_TORO_LOCO said:
WHAT ABOUT GRUNWALD MOD. ITS ALL THE TIME ON OFFITIALS LIST SERVERS BUT I CANT PUT MY HANDS ON IT. MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE .?
--- (  FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD EXEPT POLES THIS BATTLE / MOD  IS KNOWN AS TANNENBERGB BATTLE  )

This is new REFclan mod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gSpbc2bmMs

152 people:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom