SP Native Warband Mod for Bannerlord(Replacement)

Users who are viewing this thread

This is simple warband mod for bannerlord.Its for 1.4.1 version of game.Its not a module you have to replace the original xml with modded xml.Dont forget to get copy of original ones.Also you will need a new campaign to play.
*Screenshots added.

Last edited:
This is simple warband mod for bannerlord.Its for 1.4.1 version of game.Its not a module you have to replace the original xml with modded xml.Dont forget to get copy of original ones.Also you will need a new campaign to play.
*Screenshots added.
Dude mod is cool but i think you should change leader faces (hakim, yaroglek and graveth is cool) but ragnar likes a fat ass boi you should change ragnar, Sanjar khan is ok but you can do better...

Dude mod is cool but i think you should change leader faces (hakim, yaroglek and graveth is cool) but ragnar likes a fat ass boi you should change ragnar, Sanjar khan is ok but you can do better...
Yeah ragnar looks so bad LUL.I'll change it right now.I'll try to make better face for sanjar khan.If you have more suggestion tell me.Btw ty for your feedback.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom