SP Native Warband Mod for Bannerlord(Replacement)

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

TheHangover

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&S
Best answers
This is simple warband mod for bannerlord.Its for 1.4.1 version of game.Its not a module you have to replace the original xml with modded xml.Dont forget to get copy of original ones.Also you will need a new campaign to play.
*Screenshots added.

Last edited:

DigitalSauce

Recruit
Best answers
Vortex will also create and manage a backup for you when you enable and disable the mod, as long as you don't auto-update you should be fine.

Middovah

Sergeant
WB
Best answers
This is simple warband mod for bannerlord.Its for 1.4.1 version of game.Its not a module you have to replace the original xml with modded xml.Dont forget to get copy of original ones.Also you will need a new campaign to play.
*Screenshots added.
Dude mod is cool but i think you should change leader faces (hakim, yaroglek and graveth is cool) but ragnar likes a fat ass boi you should change ragnar, Sanjar khan is ok but you can do better...

TheHangover

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&S
Best answers
Dude mod is cool but i think you should change leader faces (hakim, yaroglek and graveth is cool) but ragnar likes a fat ass boi you should change ragnar, Sanjar khan is ok but you can do better...
Yeah ragnar looks so bad LUL.I'll change it right now.I'll try to make better face for sanjar khan.If you have more suggestion tell me.Btw ty for your feedback.

Last edited:

TheHangover

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&S
Best answers
I'll improve and update this mod when mod tools are released guys.If you like the idea of Warband in Bannerlord just like me wait for it.