Warband Matchmaking Client (WBMM) [v1.8 BETA]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fietta said:
Joining TS shouldn't be a requirement. That's an odd addition.

nbUaH51.png

competitive matchmaking!!!

Show direct links for joining the TeamSpeak' channel in the preparing screen before match.

Copy one of them to your address bar, if you want to try:
WBMM_DE_1#1 | ts3server://ts.sabo0o.eu?channel=WBMM_DE_1%231
WBMM_DE_1#2 | ts3server://ts.sabo0o.eu?channel=WBMM_DE_1%232
WBMM_DE_2#1 | ts3server://ts.sabo0o.eu?channel=WBMM_DE_2%231
WBMM_DE_2#2 | ts3server://ts.sabo0o.eu?channel=WBMM_DE_2%232
WBMM_DE_3#1 | ts3server://ts.sabo0o.eu?channel=WBMM_DE_3%231
WBMM_DE_3#2 | ts3server://ts.sabo0o.eu?channel=WBMM_DE_3%232
WBMM_DE_4#1 | ts3server://ts.sabo0o.eu?channel=WBMM_DE_4%231
WBMM_DE_4#2 | ts3server://ts.sabo0o.eu?channel=WBMM_DE_4%232
On the forum, there is error because of the system is automatically adding "http://" before the link and removes colon ":", if you trying to make an url-link.
WBMM_DE_2#1
So, I mean, when the player sees, that he needed to join to "DE_2" server, also more comfortable to show a direct TeamSpeak-link to join the necessary room in the TeamSpeak instantly and easily.

And also, if it will be working, then you can add some punishment for players, who did not clicked the link. Of course, if it is possible to do (I am not coder). But actually, I think, you cannot forse the players to use TeamSpeak; so if not punishment, then bonus-MMR for using it.

At least somehow, but I just offering the first method to connect TeamSpeak with a client.

Namakan said:
Doesn't the "Join TS"-button already do that?

Yes it does lol EVEN if it did not, you can clearly see which server so for example de 2 and you are the top team you go de 2 #1 ts channel

I thought it was fool proof apparently not.

Eladon said:
Fietta said:
Joining TS shouldn't be a requirement. That's an odd addition.

nbUaH51.png

competitive matchmaking!!!

Numerous competitive games provide the option to talk but isn't necessary to win team comp.

I personally enjoy playing matchmaking whilst talking to other people instead of sitting in a channel with people who I despise, that doesn't mean I won't play it competitively. Considering WBMM killed IG, you can't expect me to ignore my friends whilst playing on a client with 30 other people.

As they wrote, you do not actually have to talk. All you need to do is join, if you want to talk with your friends just leave it open and talk with them if you wanna be awkward.
But everyone being in teamspeak will solve alot of simple problems which is caused by lack of verbal communication. i.e drops, classes and commands if someone wants to. Stuff not so easy to do via text.

It is a very reasonable request.

HKP said:
are you joining with the same name you signed up as?

Yeah of course. I also tried it with other accounts with names as simple as london.
Uninstalled neoGK, reinstalled the game. Didn't help

Ps: Does it matters where Client exe is placed?

Why are so many people being babies about having to talk to people online or just be in ts for as little as 20m its not like you have to be friends with them just simply make calls and add some team play to your match also  'Numerous competitive games provide the option to talk but isn't necessary' that's because in most other competitive game it's much easier to solo like a 1 vs 3 or 5 in csgo its still possible to win whereas in Warband that should really be impossible or extremely hard to pull off.

B_o_B said:
SaBo0o said:
any troll equipments
i like to buy mace playing vaegirs or saranids. Some ppl believe its bad equip .Does it mean troll equip?
hmtroll.jpg
If you get proper armour and a shield mace is fine with me.

Regarding the TS thingy, I'm also not on TS the entire time I play. Sometimes I speak to someone on another ts or something. But there're plenty people I've not seen on TS once. I don't think someones gonna get banned for not being TS all of his matches, but if certain people refuse to use TS i.e. Janzcar, PONPON4, etc. it's a different thing. As other said already if you don't have a mic or cba to talk for whatever reason that's fine, just listening does alot.

PuffTheDragon said:
Why are so many people being babies about having to talk to people online or just be in ts for as little as 20m its not like you have to be friends with them just simply make calls and add some team play to your match also  'Numerous competitive games provide the option to talk but isn't necessary' that's because in most other competitive game it's much easier to solo like a 1 vs 3 or 5 in csgo its still possible to win whereas in Warband that should really be impossible or extremely hard to pull off.
There's numerous competitive games where you can't solo, Overwatch is a great example. Drops can be sorted in chat easily, no one wants to be commanded by some loser so everyone just does what they think is right, most of the players in WBMM know what they're doing anyways. I shouldn't be forced to go on teamspeak for 20 minutes per match. Most times you play more than one match anyways so it's not just '20 minutes'. There's probably people with 500+ MMR who've never set foot on teamspeak.

Fietta said:
PuffTheDragon said:
There's numerous competitive games where you can't solo, Overwatch is a great example. Drops can be sorted in chat easily, no one wants to be commanded by some loser so everyone just does what they think is right, most of the players in WBMM know what they're doing anyways. I shouldn't be forced to go on teamspeak for 20 minutes per match. Most times you play more than one match anyways so it's not just '20 minutes'. There's probably people with 500+ MMR who've never set foot on teamspeak.
Fietta if you dislike the rules you don't need to play.

I don't get why this is such a huge deal for you. I've seen about 80% of the players that play MM on the TS. Some more some less. Communication is key in warband and will help improving the matches. If you don't want to talk you can atleast listen to calls. Doesn't take alot of work to join the TS either, it's literally one button you have to press in the client.

SaBo0o said:
TS mandatory rule removed

Great choice.

HKP said:
Fietta if you dislike the rules you don't need to play.

Same boring reply. Opinions and suggestions normally cause change, nothing would work if you have the 'Don't like it don't play it' attitude. This is for you to think about when you next reply to another suggestion I make instead of making the same one.

Jeez... 1 person starts complaining and you straight away remove the rule which causes 0 issues. If Fietta is the only one who can't identify with playing WBMM while being on TS, he can as well just not play? - and don't jump at me with what you said to Alex because since you are the only one complaining, you could really just go and not play if you can't adapt... Or do you expect everyone to just behave according to your needs?

I don't mind if the TS rule is there or not, but if you are going to retreat because of one person fighting his own holy war, then this whole thing is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom