Warband Matchmaking Client 2.0.2 (WBMM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how hard can it be to fix the problem about reconnecting after someone dodges the game... Do i have to wait 2 match time to play a single game everytime or what? Cause everytime someone is dodging and you just have to be superfast and lucky to connect to a new game before someone else does it before you... I missed IGBG...

HKP said:
Ye, I also made the mistake of expecting admins to check logs/evidence properly before they ban people.

Good that it's all sorted out now, though!
I understand that is what you want, but what you want and what we can achieve/ have time for in a day are 2 seperate things.

Yesterday was the first time it happend, and it was resolved quickly. No need to be so shook by it.

yes

oV4XtSM.jpg

One time I did not have time to go to the server. Ok, I got banned for 1 hour, that will be fine. Next day I will try to join a server and I have permaban. What's wrong? Nickname Korobka

zDevilBox said:
One time I did not have time to go to the server. Ok, I got banned for 1 hour, that will be fine. Next day I will try to join a server and I have permaban. What's wrong? Nickname Korobka

I had the same problem some time ago. One of the Head Admins will have to unban you. Once that happened it might take a few minutes til you are actually able join servers again.

Admins of WBMM are checking this thread regularly,  so I'm pretty sure that you will be unbanned tomorrow. 

zDevilBox said:
Apologies for the inconvenience, you are unbanned.

I've never came across a program like this which kills the player base in 2 weeks. Great attempt to bring back the community and a great program, It's just not quite going onto IG playing whatever class you like at 11am whilst eating your breakfast. Ultimately this program is accelerating the inevitable death of the warband scene by giving insane waiting queues, only able to find a match at 'peak' times, It's also the same 20 people logging into WBMM with no new faces.

People will disagree for all the wrong reasons because they enjoy the competitive aspect of WBMM or actually believe it's bringing players back to the community. Whilst WBMM was down after the Mynes situation, IG battlegrounds had loads of players, even saw some old AE players come on like Deacon, a lot of new faces too. This will bring a lot of hate but It's very obvious that this program is NOT helping the community.

Fietta said:
I've never came across a program like this which kills the player base in 2 weeks. Great attemptto bring back the community and a great program, It's just not quite going onto IG playing whatever class you like at 11am whilst eating your breakfast. Ultimately this program is accelerating the inevitable death of the warband scene by giving insane waiting queues, only able to find a match at 'peak' times, It's also the same 20 people logging into WBMM with no new faces.

The best thing about this client is that you predominantly play against good players. If you want to kill a bunch of noobs on public servers then you could always go on TG_Arena.

IG still had a competitive aspect, it still had great players old and new, WBMM has the same ol' people with waiting queues, what's there even to like? Hell, I saw better players on IG than I did on WBMM. The idea is great, but for the dwindling warband population it's killing it quicker. I probably login to WBMM once a day to find out there's 10 people in queue then quit after 10 minutes of waiting. Going on IG whenever I like with guaranteed 20 players sounds like a good idea to me.

Fietta said:
IG still had a competitive aspect, it still had great players old and new, WBMM has the same ol' people with waiting queues, what's there even to like? Hell, I saw better players on IG than I did on WBMM. The idea is great, but for the dwindling warband population it's killing it quicker.

From my experience there'd be 1 good player for every 3 noobs. That's why I'd rarely play IG if there were less than 30 players.

Fietta said:
I've never came across a program like this which kills the player base in 2 weeks. Great attempt to bring back the community and a great program, It's just not quite going onto IG playing whatever class you like at 11am whilst eating your breakfast. Ultimately this program is accelerating the inevitable death of the warband scene by giving insane waiting queues, only able to find a match at 'peak' times, It's also the same 20 people logging into WBMM with no new faces.

People will disagree for all the wrong reasons because they enjoy the competitive aspect of WBMM or actually believe it's bringing players back to the community. Whilst WBMM was down after the Mynes situation, IG battlegrounds had loads of players, even saw some old AE players come on like Deacon, a lot of new faces too. This will bring a lot of hate but It's very obvious that this program is NOT helping the community.

I am just motivated to play outside of matches because of matchmaking, wouldnt play IG.. its just retarded to have circling and faction based stomps all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom