(Warband) Marry multiple girls/divorce

Users who are viewing this thread

Monza123

Recruit
I've got lots of castles/towns, but am not recognised as a king, so I married a nobleman's daughter, but accidently without the permission of her father. Is there any way to fix this problem?

You can't. In medieval, there were no divorces, so you're with your wife for good. And her father at your ass.

King Yngvar said:
Of course not for Rhodoks and Swadians, but the rest of the factions represent factions that had the possibility for a man to have several wives.

Are you talking about the game or RL? In game can you have multiple wives or not? Does it matter if your one faction or another?    :?:

But you can put threads in the right board, or search and avoid creating them at all.

Are you talking about the game or RL? In game can you have multiple wives or not? Does it matter if your one faction or another?

I was just talking about the factions that the game faction represent, from real life.

But you can put threads in the right board, or search and avoid creating them at all.

That comment was just a waste of space.

King Yngvar said:
I was just talking about the factions that the game faction represent, from real life.

That comment was just a waste of space.

In theory this entire topic is a waste of space as it indeed should be on another board.

I don't know if Polygamy is supported in Warband or not. I haven't married because my guy is too afraid too. And I dont blame him, with his tendancy to clubber **** near every faction (I alinged myself with Sarranid Rebel bandits. And it's piss hard. But its worth it because Hakim's a maggot.)

Wait wait wait, you CAN divorce, at least in Warband!! While on the map, type 'ctrl + ~'. Type in 'cheatmenu', then camp. Select 'CHEAT MENU!' and choose 'Divorce Player Spouse.' Boom, she's gone - but she loses around 30 relationship points. My wife had one brother and I lost 10 points after my divorce, so I'm not sure what effects it will have on your family, but I didn't seem to lose any honor or renown.

ok5qaw.jpg

lozza_dearnley said:
Wait wait wait, you CAN divorce, at least in Warband!! While on the map, type 'ctrl + ~'. Type in 'cheatmenu', then camp. Select 'CHEAT MENU!' and choose 'Divorce Player Spouse.' Boom, she's gone - but she loses around 30 relationship points. My wife had one brother and I lost 10 points after my divorce, so I'm not sure what effects it will have on your family, but I didn't seem to lose any honor or renown.

Doesn't work >.<

Back
Top Bottom