Warband Main Server Problem (Resolved)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello Everyone,

Seems like many people are experiencing the problem with the servers. I got problems as well like this 3 days ago. I was playing all fine and the next day no servers were showing up. On the internet filter I see only an "mmrussia" server.. ONLY. and I put 2 servers as my favourites. Only one of them shows up in the favourites filter. So, it says "Retrieving server information (2)" (since I have 2 servers in my favourites filter), it shows BOTH servers but after 2 seconds it goes : "Retrieving server information (1)" and only shows one of my servers in the favourite list and the other server just pops out and disappears in a split second. I've been trying all the time in these 3 days to find solutions. Turn off firewall and avg, reinstalled warband etc! I don't like to open ports from the router.. I don't want hackers to hack the stuff and I don't think there is need for such a hassle to play a multiplayer game. Also, It was working COMPLETELY fine for 3 days before this happened. Please, is someone experiencing problems with the servers as well? I really want to play warband and it's pissing me off that I can't now...!!!!!

Thanks Everyone. Hope it can be fixed VERY soon...

Same here , i cant see any servers , On Wednesday we couldn't play , but before that we could , anyone know what is this all about

Same thing happened to me i could play before,  three days ago after that is just say ,,Unable to Connect'' i tried every solution it does not help what's going on??

I am unable to see servers in the list, nothing!Only one server... either siege, or some other. It's not always the same. Only one server. What is happening? I've been 1 week without servers... is it warband's side?! I want to play warband :sad:

Reinstalling doesn't do anything for me, still can't connect to anything, can someone please tell us what the hell is going on? So many people have this problem, but I have yet to see any official concern..

freakin wat... they will never respond. They don't care.... I'm still without servers for 8 days now.. I hope someone... kind will tell us what is wrong... because it's very frustrating

Cymie19 said:
Hello Everyone,

Seems like many people are experiencing the problem with the servers. I got problems as well like this 3 days ago. I was playing all fine and the next day no servers were showing up. On the internet filter I see only an "mmrussia" server.. ONLY. and I put 2 servers as my favourites. Only one of them shows up in the favourites filter. So, it says "Retrieving server information (2)" (since I have 2 servers in my favourites filter), it shows BOTH servers but after 2 seconds it goes : "Retrieving server information (1)" and only shows one of my servers in the favourite list and the other server just pops out and disappears in a split second. I've been trying all the time in these 3 days to find solutions. Turn off firewall and avg, reinstalled warband etc! I don't like to open ports from the router.. I don't want hackers to hack the stuff and I don't think there is need for such a hassle to play a multiplayer game. Also, It was working COMPLETELY fine for 3 days before this happened. Please, is someone experiencing problems with the servers as well? I really want to play warband and it's pissing me off that I can't now...!!!!!

Thanks Everyone. Hope it can be fixed VERY soon...
[/qoute]

I can see the servers I just can't connect to any. Keeps giving me this error message

Cymie19 said:
freakin wat... they will never respond. They don't care.... I'm still without servers for 8 days now.. I hope someone... kind will tell us what is wrong... because it's very frustrating

I've always thought of TW as a company that cares about it's fanbase, and it shows alot of the time. However, not assisting with game crippling issues is fast draining my faith in them.

I agree freakin wat.. I've been without servers for 9 days now... I thought it cares for its customers too... .... I hope it can be fixed. Can you see servers, freakin wat?

Hey people,

I found a solution of how to fix the problem. It seemed like my connection was only allowing 1 server at a time. So I did a character for each of the servers that I usually play and put them as 'favourites'. Maybe you can try that as well :smile: ? Anyway, finally I got it to work. You can try it!

Cymie19 said:
I agree freakin wat.. I've been without servers for 9 days now... I thought it cares for its customers too... .... I hope it can be fixed. Can you see servers, freakin wat?

I can see them all, with all the info, I just get the "cannot connect to server" message when I try to join. For every game.

I'll try making another character, I'll let you know how it goes.

Edit: After reinstalling, and before I think, I don't appear to have rgl_config.txt - is this the root of the problem? Could someone upload it for me?

Getting " Could not connect to Server " everytime, getting that on all servers. i have a Steam warband cd key bough it from steam, checked firewalls,router,antivirus. reinstalled the game 2 times.

sinder1511 said:
Getting " Could not connect to Server " everytime, getting that on all servers. i have a Steam warband cd key bough it from steam, checked firewalls,router,antivirus. reinstalled the game 2 times.

I managed to fix mine! Try going to rgl_config.txt in /documents/mountandbladewarband, and changing use_secure_connection to 0.

Thanks a lot for this tip Freakin wat, I was desperate about this bug. (I therefore played 10 hours straight on Peloponnesian war, see how sad it is :smile: )

I'm also having the problem here.
I start up multiplayer, select my character, and press "Join a fight" (Vikingr 0.84, WANNA PLAY!!!), I wait a few seconds for the servers to show up, but instead I get "Unable to Connect to Server".

I make sincere apologies for clumsy English!
I use the automatic translator as my English is rather bad.

I am not assured that I write in a correct theme, therefore, I ask moderators to transfer my message where it is not necessary. Once again I am sorry.

I want to address to Dear developers of the server 22nd!
Played more often your server, since the moment of exit Warband. All was remarkable, thanks you for it.

Unfortunately, the purpose of my message not in thanks.

As constant players should notice, new managers of the server 22nd began to appear often.
I don't know who them appoints and in a what way to a principle, but the more time passes, the worse managers are appointed.

Not often, but also it is not rare, they kicks people they to them aren't pleasant to easier that-that, because of personal hostility. I long suffered it and is assured, what not I one.
But, I am possible one who because of it have decided to write on a forum (usually I do not write here). I do not know, it is possible me friends of new administrators won't support also will justify them.

It became opposite to play the server - because of these people. They abuse the power. New managers suppress people. It seems that managers have appointed any spoiled children. What for? What for it is so much the managers, any clans? You give to them admins, to that-that they your friends? Or for money? Or can on the server much cheaters? Or continuous teamkillers? What for to produce it is so much administrators and the most important thing, SUCH administrators?

Please, take measures.

Back
Top Bottom