Warband Main Server Problem (Resolved)

Users who are viewing this thread

i dont have original mount and blade or mount&bladewarband because im too poor to buy it too... u may think thats outrages cause i have computer and internet but its true and u can ban me too that doesnt change the fact that some people are too poor to buy it

Well, strange or not, until yesterday i could play, now i have this same error. Tried every magic trick within limits, and yes of course i have it legit. Any ideas !?

Not a single server, always the same.

have no servers in my server list. Firewall is enabled, ports open. Its a legit steam version. Bought 2 weeks ago, just finished with SP, tried to go online and nothings there :sad:

have reported it on the site linked. I've checked the config file etc. Any other ideas?
:sad: :sad: :sad:

carlitobrigante said:
have no servers in my server list. Firewall is enabled, ports open. Its a legit steam version. Bought 2 weeks ago, just finished with SP, tried to go online and nothings there :sad:

have reported it on the site linked. I've checked the config file etc. Any other ideas?
:sad: :sad: :sad:

Omg yes I have the same exact problem! Before anyone says to me, Ive already tried every single one of these solutions, at least the ones I understand that is and none of them have worked so far: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=116878.0  :cry:

Ive tried everything I can think of yet still I have a completely blank server list, even the favourites dont appear! Somethings really wrong here, I havnt played Warband multiplayer for months now!

I'm having a similar problem, but not identical. I see plenty of servers online, and I can join them even. However, I couldn't care less about random games with random people. I only intend to play multiplayer for the purpose of using Battle Time! with myself and two friends. We all see all the servers, we can join any of said servers, however, when one of us tries to *host* a server, it doesn't appear in the list, so the others can't find it. We've tried with both the Native and Battle Time! modules and I've combed these forums as best I could for an answer and have found nothing.

Please help.

edit: for the record, we all bought the game via Impulse and we're having the exact same issue with Fire and Sword, which we all got on Steam.

Hop right on a problem? LOL!! Why have I been having problems getting server list to repopulate for a year and a half? THAT'S NOT getting right on the problem. And don't tell me that it's on my end. Some days I get plenty of servers, other days I refresh over and over and I can get 1-5, some days I get none. SO Pretty darn sure it isn't me. Along with plenty of other people with the SAME ISSUE WHO WOULD LIKE IT FIXED!!!!!!

Sorry to necro, but the exact thing has happened to me. I can't join any server at all, not native, not any mods...it happened a while ago, a load of people had the same problem, but I just kinda stopped playing...would a dev or someone please respond because I've always had connection issues with Warband...I can see the servers fine I just can't join any!

Back
Top Bottom