Warband Main Server Problem (Resolved)

Users who are viewing this thread

Seems as though it's down again? So's the main taleworlds site and bugtracker. Still running it all on the same server huh.

I get a list of servers, but when i double click on one nothing happens.  Cant go back either, end up having to shut down WB with windows.

I created a new character, no list.  Old character I always use has a list, but can't connect with it.  Nothing happens when I try to connect. 

I thought the problem might be on my end, so I reinstalled M&B, no luck.  It really looks like the client isn't doing anything.  Is it really a server problem?

I think the list your getting is just an echo from the last search you did, im pretty sure the server is down, as is the taleworlds website and bug tracker, everything that went down last time.

edit -it seems to be working again

Not necessarily.  There is a bug where no servers ever appear... I have yet to see a single server appear.

Yes i have a problem with my Warband i have downloaded at least 7 mods and 3 patches but i only have 2 mods and o patches?
Ps: im a steam user

I can't understand why is this happening.I could play online till they released this patch with the filters and the other kind of stuff.I haven't played online since that patch.

I must second this!
Im having exactly the same problem.
The screen swims and precise hits are impossible.
I noticed this before but only on custom maps ... .

EDIT:
I also checked empty servers and its the same problem but offline mode is fine.
Its a few weeks ago that I quitted playing because of this ... .
Could that maybe get solved some time? 

EDIT2:
I now use the lowest screen resolution in MP and its without sponge effect this way.

hi,i cant find any crpg servers i find the normal ones(native,persistent world...)but none of them are crpg,and it has been a month since i downloaded it,so please help,apreciate it. :cry:

JAKNIEM said:
hi,i cant find any crpg servers i find the normal ones(native,persistent world...)but none of them are crpg,and it has been a month since i downloaded it,so please help,apreciate it. :cry:

u have a cracked version
crack version always shows less servers than the original game

Back
Top Bottom