Warband Main Server Problem (Resolved)

Users who are viewing this thread

Plz give me back your excellent game of mindless slaughter. If I have angered you in some way then I am ready to repent in any way you deem necesary.

Flashsweat said:
Plz give me back your excellent game of mindless slaughter. If I have angered you in some way then I am ready to repent in any way you deem necesary.
Get thee a shrubbery.

KnightsWhoSayNi.jpg

Problem not solved, im still getting a short List of Servers, and i dont see any EU-Server.

My Server-list before Crash was 112, now i see only 44

Problem not solved, im still getting a short List of Servers, and i dont see any EU-Server.

Have you clicked the button "Start Search"? Usually the game searchs servers manually, but sometimes you should click the Start Search. It helped me anyway..

Caduryn said:

try start search,
I think all servers need to be restarted because the new main server has no knowledge of their existance so they will not show up in the list

What about those of us that BOUGHT the game and STILL SINCE BETA have not seen a single server listed in the server list????  This is a serious problem that has affected TONS of players.  Can you comment on this issue Armagan?  Is 1.106 supposed to fix this problem???

It's working fine for me. A slightly high ping but thats it.

But Armagan haven't updated us fully is suppose there might still be some problems.

Are you sure its resolved?  :cry: before they went down i had a huge list of European and American servers.. since they came back online i only have American servers in my list all with 200+ pings!!

The European servers in my favourites give me error messages when i try to connect yet i can connect to Americans! very annoying.

I see a few servers that state they are EU up, but none of the official EU servers to my knowledge or my own.

Whiners??? If you read my post, I wasn't whining about the temporary outage. I was whining that I haven't got to play online ever!  I've had the game since release... and even tried the beta... No servers EVER appear in the server list... and it's not anything to do with blocked ports.  I've forwarded all ports appropriately and even disabled/bypassed all firewalls (hardware and software).

I have the problem that i cant connect to anny of the servers now. I can still see all the servers in the list. Each one keeps saying 'Unable to connect to the server'' when i try to connect to one. I've restarted serveral times,tried several servers and waited serveral hours. I didnt have this at all before the big breakdown. This problem is feeding my unsurpassed rage.

:???:
BTW: My Unreal Tournament DoomTrooper project is in a very acceptable stage!
<snip>

Back
Top Bottom