MP Dark Ages [WB] Vikingr (Old thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

O yeah, this looks really epic, downloading right now and once it's finished i'm going to play through the night!  :mrgreen: :razz:

Five minutes after logging in to play my first game, a few days back, this mod very swiftly became my favorite mod of all time. I refuse, however, to follow a hornless lord.

Drunkard said:
Five minutes after logging in to play my first game, a few days back, this mod very swiftly became my favorite mod of all time. I refuse, however, to follow a hornless lord.

Something freudian going off there, bud.  :lol:

Spesh said:
Mercenary88 said:
My question is: Are there any plans/intentions to take all of this content and make a single player version?

We were attauly trying to make a single player version of this mod but it just got to much time demanding so we stopped working on it and focused on the multiplayer instead..

Yes a single player project is much bigger, take a lot more time. Are there any plans for the future or are you guys not heading in that direction at all?

Releasing an OSP of some items? I never seen normanns done so well as it is in this mod. Although I don't recall seing normans as faction in any mod at all. MP is good, but sooner or later it will get boring (sorry for swearing), but a SP version will live forever.

It's not a request on doing the SP version, but rather a request of letting other people doing it with the help of your OSP.

Drunkard said:
NaglFaar said:
We removed the hornde helmet. We actually had one before  :lol:
Don't worry, fellas, it will be back in 0.71 - and so will Sleipnir be - but you won't see them very often at all :twisted:

Rumor has it, Odin will ride Slepnir amoung the mortals, his spear felling his enemies in one hit. Thor will also walk the lands of Midgard smashing those who do wrong with his hammer.

I wanna say that the authors of these mod : Guys you are truly cool!

Many times i proposed in the new idea section of M&B, to put a command to let you CROUNCH , in manner that u can form real Shield walls etc..  But nay , the only people to answer are always the trolls and idiots who doesn't understand anything about ideas and game mechanics.

But then your mod came finally and.. so i wanna say again thanks for this mod, its very cool , its what i wanted to see in mount&blade.

Horn is epic :smile: Wonder if TLD will use something similiar for Boromir : :wink:

Awesome mod guys! It would be interesing to combine in some ways with cRPG, because most people play this mod.

pitrs said:
Horn is epic :smile: Wonder if TLD will use something similiar for Boromir : :wink:

Awesome mod guys! It would be interesing to combine in some ways with cRPG, because most people play this mod.

Herecy! I want Vikingr to have NOTHING in common with that grinding-festival-mod  :twisted:

Awesome sauce mod but I want my jumpslash back you fiends! lol honestly, a berserker jumping into a mob and slashing the first mans skull open is just too cool to take away from us.

It happens rarely, seems like you've just been unlucky.
Just keep playing, my first one was myself being headless.
It's even more surprising if it's rare.

Hello!!!
So me and a friend just downloaded this, it's awesome! We can only seem to find one game on an Aussie server to join which is Battle. I really want to play Raid and explore all of the other stuff, is there any way I can host my own game so people can join, or anywhere we can go to join a decent game. We are in Australia, so anything local would be good :smile:
Thankyou!
Charlottius  :cool:

Charlottius said:
Hello!!!
So me and a friend just downloaded this, it's awesome! We can only seem to find one game on an Aussie server to join which is Battle. I really want to play Raid and explore all of the other stuff, is there any way I can host my own game so people can join, or anywhere we can go to join a decent game. We are in Australia, so anything local would be good :smile:
Thankyou!
Charlottius  :cool:

Here is the list of official servers:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,155128.0.html

Seeing as there is only one Aussie server, it might be a little difficult to get something local aside from where you are already.

I love this mod, it is the only mod in Warband, where I can play for my people, the Normans, thank you for this excellent mod, probably the best!

Back
Top Bottom