In Progress Warband Lost Game / Partida perdida de warband mount and blade

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone, I have a problem, I have a game where I have been for a long time, today there was a point where the game closed, then when I tried to open it again, it kept loading and then closed, without saying anything. The game is mount and blade warband, from the mod a last days of the third age, which is very famous and maybe everyone already knows about the lord of the rings. It's about day 297. Well that's what's going on in broad strokes, I'd like to know if it's possible to do something, thanks for his time and help.
Hola a todos, tengo un problema, tengo una partida donde llevo un buen tiempo, hoy llego un punto en donde el juego se cerro, después al intentar abrirlo de nuevo, se quedaba cargando y luego se cerraba, sin decir nada. El juego es mount and blade warband, del mod a last days of the third age, el cual es muy famoso y tal vez ya todos conocen, sobre el señor de los anillos. Aproximadamente va por el día 297. Bueno eso es lo que pasa a grandes rasgos, quisiera saber si es posible hacer algo, gracias por su tiempo y ayuda.

Hello, thank you very much for your answer, the normal game can open correctly as well as other games of the mod, only one that is the one that does not open the most game, but everything else in the game in general is going well for me.
Hola, muchas gracias por tu respuesta, el juego normal puede abrir correctamente así como otras partidas del mod, solo una que es la que más juego no abre, pero todo lo demás del juego en general me va bien.
Another thing, is your language Spanish or English?

Back
Top Bottom