Open In Progress Warband Launcher is not starting (steam version)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mazewind

Sergeant at Arms
Hello dear support,

I have encounter and huge issue that is causing me a lot of trouble.

I had always played on native warband singleplayer. Yesterday a friend of mine ask me to play multiplayer but when I thave tried to join a server the game tells me that it was impossible to join the server (and i have tried a few more server, always the same message…). Then I bought and downloaded Napoleonic Wars with the hope than i could
finally join a server but…. same message again.

So, i looked on the internet and i find than i could go in rlg_config and change connexion_secure = 1 by connexion secure = 0 but it was already 1. So i tried to do the steam checking integrity of files and steam tells me than there was no problem. So i deleted the Mount&Blade Warband folder in my documents and uninstalled the game from steam.

Then i downloaded it again but, i encounter a major problem, the game is not launching. Steam tells me “Preparation du lancement de Mount & Blade Warband”/”Launching XX” and the play button is turning into a stop X button for just a few seconds and then everything come back like i did nothing.

I have tried everything i found on this link : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...auncher-wont-launch-steam.390961/post-9197145

It’s really annoying and I hope you will be able to help me.

Thank you for attention,

And release custom servers on bannerlord please :smile:

PS : sorry for my approximate english i'm not native speaker ^^

Back
Top Bottom