SP Fantasy [WB] HIRIDIA: Ungovernable Lands - BETA OUT

What should be done about the blocking for knives and bows?

• Knives and bows should be able to block

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Non of both should be able to block

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Knives should be able to block, but not bows

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Bows should be able to block, but not knives

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Dunno, lawl

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

No, he got rid of orcs from the concept. He replaced them with the Kalids, a race of blue humanoids similar to humans except that they don't age as quickly but have shorter life spans (or something of the sort). They also normally sport red hair, and also black hair but I assume you can pick whatever color you want.

Most Kalids hail from the Kalid Kingdoms were they live alongside human settlers. They are not nature lovers, so don't expect Naevi or what have you.

My hope is to one day become a Kalid warrior named Azurik who will unite these Ungovernable Lands under the might of his people and rule with an elven queen by his side.

So... any chance that you will be able to release a cutdown module for Hiridia or is it no longer feasible?

Sorry to be asking, but a month is a long time to go without word.

Revan Shan said:
I'll release what I have, but I cannot promise to go any further

Sorry for necro-ing an old topic, but will you still consider doing this? :smile:

The Dark Robin said:
Revan Shan said:
I'll release what I have, but I cannot promise to go any further

Sorry for necro-ing an old topic, but will you still consider doing this? :smile:

I've talked with him and says that have some bugs on the goblins. When you kill one of them, the game crashes...

Still, if he releases what he has, then someone else could fix that bug, and his work wouldn't go to waste. Unless, of course, he starts work on it again, but the last update was so long ago that I doubt it. :???:

Volkodav said:
Downloading now, thanks Revan.
Is there a possibility (no matter how slim) of you continuing and (hopefully) finishing this project?

There is always a slim possibility for eveything. But if I did release this mod is to get rid of the responsability that I beared towards the public.

I create new videos daily, want to write a certain series of books and I'm still coursing studies of journalism. I have lots to do.

And basicly, this mod is based on my upcoming books. So I better spend my time on those books so they con come.

If you're not going to work on it anymore, will you allow someone else to pick up the torch? :smile:

The Dark Robin said:
If you're not going to work on it anymore, will you allow someone else to pick up the torch? :smile:

Hiridia is my world, my son. It's very personal for me. I would... but in that case I would keep a close eye on the progress and would serve as continuous council.

The game is unfinished and many things about general gameplay must be polished. But the lore should be respected.

Great! Finally!

I have taken some nice captures:

YnnQq.jpg

epU8j.jpg

o9y7O.jpg

jNJVu.jpg

GXAPj.jpg

afPT5.jpg

Why not releasing this mod like OSP??
It is a marvelous mod , it would be cool to see the  scenes of this mod in other  mods.  :fruity:

I remember how I used to keep checking on this mod, sad to see it never made it. No need to necro, my friend.

Back
Top Bottom