Warband has stopped working

Users who are viewing this thread

Vlade2008

Recruit
The launcher starts up but when I launch the game it starts the video's. The video's run their full sequence then black screen followed by a stopped working message. I was playing fine yesterday and today it will not load. I have tried deleting rgl_config.txt I have reinstalled I have verified the cache and no changes. I have 166 hours in game so its not a computer issue as far as RAM. I have even restarted both steam and my computer.

Vlade2008 said:
The launcher starts up but when I launch the game it starts the video's. The video's run their full sequence then black screen followed by a stopped working message. I was playing fine yesterday and today it will not load. I have tried deleting rgl_config.txt I have reinstalled I have verified the cache and no changes. I have 166 hours in game so its not a computer issue as far as RAM. I have even restarted both steam and my computer.

Had the same problem, Rgl config did nothing when I deleted it. I deleted warband off my computer, Installed a older version and ran it (making sure it worked). Then installed the updated steam version again. Fixed my problem, best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom