Native Completed Warband Fantasy League

Users who are viewing this thread

Nevino said:
I was told that Beansacks beat Ron 9-8, if someone can post screens or someone from Ron can confirm that'd be great.

confirmed :smile:

Nevino said:
I was told that Beansacks beat Ron 9-8, if someone can post screens or someone from Ron can confirm that'd be great.

Is accurate

Aura (Zaffa) said:
John7 said:
What's the point of having top 5 instead of top 6? It's the same amount of time?
I feel it makes tourney more competitive. Playoffs should be something earned rather than automatic.

It is hard to justify a team that lost over half its matches making playoffs. If you notice, the requirement under the final seeding for reaching playoffs was having a 1:1 W/L ratio. If a team couldn't make this, it hardly deserves making playoffs (especially given that one of those wins was granted as a default against TK).

Just for fun, here is what rankings look like when you take away the defaults:
aLnCduS.png
didnt the RON's win two matches? The forfit win against titos team and the win against the Lions?? :/

maccle said:
Aura (Zaffa) said:
John7 said:
What's the point of having top 5 instead of top 6? It's the same amount of time?
I feel it makes tourney more competitive. Playoffs should be something earned rather than automatic.

It is hard to justify a team that lost over half its matches making playoffs. If you notice, the requirement under the final seeding for reaching playoffs was having a 1:1 W/L ratio. If a team couldn't make this, it hardly deserves making playoffs (especially given that one of those wins was granted as a default against TK).

Just for fun, here is what rankings look like when you take away the defaults:
aLnCduS.png
didnt the RON's win two matches? The forfit win against titos team and the win against the Lions?? :/
"WHEN YOU TAKE AWAY THE DEFAULTS"
xd reading! haha!

For those of you unaware, the playoffs have started and the semis will be this coming weekend. The higher seed gets to pick if they want to be home or away. Check main post for factions and seeding.

Matchups:

Tihr Tyrants vs Bruins of Haen

Ahmerrad Ascended vs Bariyye Beserkers

Barriyye Berserkers 7 - 6 Ahmerrard Ascended

yXXNVnH.jpg

zsgYkOH.jpg

6fVheLV.jpg

OEvrYUC.jpg

ggs! super intense!

Back
Top Bottom