Native Completed Warband Fantasy League

Users who are viewing this thread

Shemaforash said:
considering that you are the one not available mid day on a weekend perhaps you shouldnt have either?

Working at a job to make a living and leaving early = getting fired or getting in trouble vs staying up till midnight on a saturday? Not even close

Shemaforash said:
considering that you are the one not available mid day on a weekend perhaps you shouldnt have either?
I work weekends.

Thinking this was a North American based tournament, I thought that I would be able to attend matches after I got off at roughly  5pm (which is the standard for most jobs).

I'm free after that, which is usually when scrims in NA happen. Hence, I signed up.

John7 said:
Shemaforash said:

Working at a job to make a living and leaving early = getting fired or getting in trouble vs staying up till midnight on a saturday? Not even close
i don't even know if he thought these where a good comparison but it just laughable, but i guess with a comment like this (video game i use as a way to pass time where no serious competition has existed for the past year) i kinda agree with troub then u shouldn't have signed up lol

I think it's reasonable to sign up for this tournament, expecting most matches to be before midnight. You can cry that it's an NA tournament all you want, doesn't change the fact that a lot of the teams are made up of EU players.

I'm sorry that some of you find it tough to get off work but I haven't noticed any other team have the same problem, at least to the same extent.

Chrisjushiro said:
John7 said:
Shemaforash said:

i don't even know if he thought these where a good comparison but it just laughable, but i guess with a comment like this (video game i use as a way to pass time where no serious competition has existed for the past year) i kinda agree with troub then u shouldn't have signed up lol

If 'EU's' had not of signed up for you'r tourney it probably would not of had so many players or teams you should be more grateful :wink:

Kiano said:
I'm sorry that some of you find it tough to get off work but I haven't noticed any other team have the same problem, at least to the same extent.

Equally though, we haven't had the same problem with it being too late with any other team.  We've played every match at 7 or 7:30.

6d1d88cfcba774ffe22fde6910064656.jpg

startrektheoriginalseriesinthetransportertumblr_lnfmzzb74o1qboo5qo1_500.gif

Prince Apollo said:
Chrisjushiro said:
John7 said:
Shemaforash said:

If 'EU's' had not of signed up for you'r tourney it probably would not of had so many players or teams you should be more grateful :wink:
grateful for what exactly i wouldn't have cared if the whole damn world had signed up, plus that remark on he shouldn't have signed up was because of that comment he made.

tihr tyrants 12 - 2 suno snakes
35D53B00AB4629C19F0C50858A26BED40648E22C

10CA81E707E80067F765482194F3B9974DD6E315

665E3A2200764CAA8632E52A39E2510CF57B8F19

4th set did not happen

also, my request still stands
explosivepuppet said:
Dear commissioner of the WFL

We request that we move our franchise to the city of Suno, and change our team name to the kings.

Back
Top Bottom