Native Completed Warband Fantasy League

Users who are viewing this thread

Thunderbeu said:
BB: Matafiks

RR: Mike

Cheers!

I heard Mike's inner god from TMW is coming back to show the plebs what NA inf actually looks like.

It looks like you guys did an adjustment to your first trade to make it more balanced for the teams doe good stuff friends, I think it makes much more sense and keeps the teams balanced. Just wanted to mention to make sure the situation is clear to the people who didn't see the first trade.

I just wanted to say how glad I am that teams have avoided scalping each other in trades up to this point. As exhibited in the above trades, teams have generally been policing themselves in an effort to keep things fair. That said, there have been reports of trades circulating where:
  • a captain is aware that a player is inactive and wants to trade him before others find out; or
  • a captain either seeks a trade or is convinced to make a trade involving an EU player whose value he does not understand, or
  • a captain seeking to trade away EU players for NA players of lower caliber because he prefers NA to EU players; or
  • a captain seeking to trade away a player for a lower caliber player because he is friends with the lower caliber player.
Because of these reports, let me remind people of the purpose of this one week trading period. The purpose is not to increase or decrease the overall skill present on the various teams within this tournament.  Instead, the purpose is for teams to be able to balance out their post-draft team compositions so as to be more competitive going forward. An example of this is an inf heavy team with few archers trading one of its inf away for an archer. This type of activity is encouraged as it helps a team fill a need (archers) while only detracting from a surplus available on the team (infantry).

What is not permitted is trading a high quality EU player away for a mediocre or low tier NA player because you are friends with the NA player or prefer NA players to Europeans on your team. This type of activity is completely unacceptable in this tournament and any indications that this has occurred will immediately void relevant trades.

BB: Scar and Nikkle

SS: Brian and Daemon

Top tier inf for inf and nikkle for brians cav aspect and daemon for the sake of numbers both teams fill some gaps fair trade all around

Cheers :grin:

Thunderbeu said:
BB: Scar and Nikkle

SS: Brian and Daemon

Top tier inf for inf and nikkle for brians cav aspect and daemon for the sake of numbers both teams fill some gaps fair trade all around

Cheers :grin:

Since heat is at school atm, I'll confirm the trade. He can later if you guys need him to as well! Denku

Back
Top Bottom