Warband Fantasy League

Shemaforash

Marquis
WB
Best answers
it's late for a video game i use as a way to pass time where no serious competition has existed for the past year.

Best answers
Shemaforash said:
it's late for a video game i use as a way to pass time where no serious competition has existed for the past year.
I don't mean to sound snarky or rude because I like you, but maybe you shouldn't have signed up then

KoA John

Duke
Best answers
Shemaforash said:
considering that you are the one not available mid day on a weekend perhaps you shouldnt have either?
Working at a job to make a living and leaving early = getting fired or getting in trouble vs staying up till midnight on a saturday? Not even close

Best answers
Shemaforash said:
considering that you are the one not available mid day on a weekend perhaps you shouldnt have either?
I work weekends.

Thinking this was a North American based tournament, I thought that I would be able to attend matches after I got off at roughly  5pm (which is the standard for most jobs).

I'm free after that, which is usually when scrims in NA happen. Hence, I signed up.

Shemaforash

Marquis
WB
Best answers
that's unfortunate that you work weekends, at this point not much you can do about it except for expecting to not always be able to attend every match in a heavy eu participating tournament

Chrisjushiro

Veteran
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
Best answers
John7 said:
Shemaforash said:
Working at a job to make a living and leaving early = getting fired or getting in trouble vs staying up till midnight on a saturday? Not even close
i don't even know if he thought these where a good comparison but it just laughable, but i guess with a comment like this (video game i use as a way to pass time where no serious competition has existed for the past year) i kinda agree with troub then u shouldn't have signed up lol

Kiano

Baron
Best answers
I think it's reasonable to sign up for this tournament, expecting most matches to be before midnight. You can cry that it's an NA tournament all you want, doesn't change the fact that a lot of the teams are made up of EU players.

I'm sorry that some of you find it tough to get off work but I haven't noticed any other team have the same problem, at least to the same extent.

Shemaforash

Marquis
WB
Best answers
I'd choose mid day on a Saturday any time over beyond midnight. One is a reasonable time to play matches, one isn't.

Apollo 🏹

Count
WB
Best answers
Chrisjushiro said:
John7 said:
Shemaforash said:
i don't even know if he thought these where a good comparison but it just laughable, but i guess with a comment like this (video game i use as a way to pass time where no serious competition has existed for the past year) i kinda agree with troub then u shouldn't have signed up lol
If 'EU's' had not of signed up for you'r tourney it probably would not of had so many players or teams you should be more grateful :wink:

JarvisAndPi

Master Knight
Best answers
Kiano said:
I'm sorry that some of you find it tough to get off work but I haven't noticed any other team have the same problem, at least to the same extent.
Equally though, we haven't had the same problem with it being too late with any other team.  We've played every match at 7 or 7:30.

sigi1

Sergeant Knight at Arms
NWWB
Best answers
Dear commissioner of the WFL

We request that we move our franchise to the city of Suno, and change our team name to the kings.

Chrisjushiro

Veteran
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Prince Apollo said:
Chrisjushiro said:
John7 said:
Shemaforash said:
If 'EU's' had not of signed up for you'r tourney it probably would not of had so many players or teams you should be more grateful :wink:
grateful for what exactly i wouldn't have cared if the whole damn world had signed up, plus that remark on he shouldn't have signed up was because of that comment he made.

sigi1

Sergeant Knight at Arms
NWWB
Best answers
tihr tyrants 12 - 2 suno snakes

4th set did not happen

also, my request still stands
explosivepuppet said:
Dear commissioner of the WFL

We request that we move our franchise to the city of Suno, and change our team name to the kings.