Native Completed Warband Fantasy League

Users who are viewing this thread

Aura (Zaffa) said:
Kiano said:
If the match is actually organised and goes ahead, what's the need for the adjusted delay rules?
A big part of the issue in scheduling the match, among other factors, is the time zone discrepancy between a EU heavy and NA heavy team. Considering all information available to the admins, I felt it was important to prevent unnecessary delays from taking place during the match.

So just enforce the normal rules?

John7 said:
Yeah, I guess we'll see if I can physically teleport home from work before the match starts, how exciting
^
It should be fun trying to make the 20-30 minute drive home in 5 minutes.

Will you represent me pro bono in court when I get a ticket zaffa? :shifty:

John7 said:
I would push back that, at least they can physically be there. I basically have to star trek teleport home to make it in time
This. I am also affected by this time.

I thought this was a North American based tournament? Why are we being forced to play at a time when the majority of America is just getting off of work?

The_Troubadour said:
John7 said:
I would push back that, at least they can physically be there. I basically have to star trek teleport home to make it in time

I thought this was a North American based tournament? Why are we being forced to play at a time when the majority of America is just getting off of work?
lmao because half tourny is EU...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The_Troubadour said:
John7 said:

The primary server is NY, which would be pretty silly if the tournament is only aimed at 'muricans.

Gorlock said:
The_Troubadour said:
John7 said:

lmao because half tourny is EU...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:roll: and i thought it would be on Sunday lmao we where asked if Sunday was good not Saturday but aye it's whatever

Haen Bruins 10 - RONS 3

Legacy Town
F862A0C2013252E87B8AA227A320984F42A8375E
26C28D10538A9DE9453874B6B73A6DA32AB5A6BA

Fort of Honor
9259A0759CB6C8ED196A0AFDFC9FCD63FAA147A6
A50FF1DF4333CF14940357F433D5158DA41C135A

gg

Back
Top Bottom