Native Completed Warband Fantasy League (Player Rankings Added)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically as Rob said he'll be stepping down. Huge thanks to him for the initiative to get a tourney like this started. The admin team wishes him the best of luck moving forward with his new job.

Edit: Also if the lack of prize pool makes you want to drop out. Please just post below, shoot me or any other admin a pm, or if you have me on steam just message me there.

Rob realizing he's gonna have a hard time actually winning the money back, so he runs off with it.

Jokes aside, thank you for running tournament so far. Regardless of some decisions, you've done a lot of work to set up a one-of-a-kind tournament based on, what I believe, is an awesome idea. I wish you all the best, Rob!

Watly said:
Rob realizing he's gonna have a hard time actually winning the money back, so he runs off with it.

Jokes aside, thank you for running tournament so far. Regardless of some decisions, you've done a lot of work to set up a one-of-a-kind tournament based on, what I believe, is an awesome idea. I wish you all the best, Rob!

Name:SF_Rocky
Steam:
ID:49303
Main Class:INF/Cav
Do you want to be a caller? (Yes/No)No

Aura (Zaffa) said:
Announcement

Upon discussing with various people within the community, the NA tourney is looking to still have a pool of $1000 even with Rob pulling out.

Let's go NA WHOOOO

Announcement

Following the extreme generosity of Mihawk and other individuals, the tournament prize pool now sits at a projected amount of $2000. Thank you very much to those who have willing to contribute to this prize pool. Despite an initially rocky start, I think this tournament is on track to provide some pretty amazing times for those participating. Thank you again to our donors.

Aura (Zaffa) said:
Announcement

Following the extreme generosity of Mihawk and other individuals, the tournament prize pool now sits at a projected amount of $2000. Thank you very much to those who have willing to contribute to this prize pool. Despite an initially rocky start, I think this tournament is on track to provide some pretty amazing times for those participating. Thank you again to our donors.
Thats how we do it folks!!!
BTW nevino told me to sign up, he said he could work some magic..
This is a 2k tournament, I just wanted to run around on cav and distract some enemy archers since thats all i can do right now thanks to my thinkpad r series.
https://www.twitch.tv/bladecast_tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom