Native Completed Warband Fantasy League (Player Rankings Added)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement

The draft will take place tomorrow, March 4th 2017 at 5pm est. We are 95 percent sure there will be a stream, I will make another announcement when details are finalized.

Announcement

Hey folks so after speaking with a few members of the administration team and finding a captain for my replacement, I have decided I will be withdrawing myself from the tournament due to unexpected circumstances. I will admit with basically the tournament renewing itself and erasing the first month or so of work, I lost a lost of steam on the project and did not want to continue with it regardless. After our initial vote last week when the captains and administration voted for a redraft I was the main force behind attempting to re-balance the teams due to the lack of willpower in wanting to set everything back up again. With that being said I'm also taking out the prize pool since I am leaving for a new job at the end of the month and will be outside of the US for eternity of its length and beyond (until June). The servers and website will still be funded and ran by Arys, Nevino and Zaffa. Thought you should hear it from me instead of another admin and we decided this was best to hear before the draft began since it's essentially a new tournament.

If you wish to depart the tournament, I would post here or let one of the admins know that is not myself. The draft is still planned for 5pm EST tonight.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom