Native Completed Warband Fantasy League (Player Rankings Added)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's actually a tournament discussion board so not sure the "Realm of Calradia" would be relevant either. But who am I to question your choices. He noticeably missed it when he moved every other thread over to the tournament section today.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Well it's actually a tournament discussion board so not sure the "Realm of Calradia" would be relevant either. But who am I to question your choices.

The Realm of Calradia would be the appropriate board to discuss about forum structure, and I'd put creating tournament sub boards to that category. Tournament thread is not the correct place to discuss about another tournament's board for sure.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Nation's Cup with one month of accepting applications: 2 teams.

Captain Lust: "You must have twelve teams before you can be granted a subboard".

Listen here, Lust my friend. You can't be this anal about following the rules for the NA community and then just blow it off for the EU community. It shouldn't matter that NC is an established tournament, you literally just argued for a week straight about sticking to your rules and now you throw it away two days later.

Nice meme.
:!:

Danate said:
Kragen said:
I want to vote for apollo in poll. Where is apollo ?

Stroke each other elsewhere good lord all I see is you two love birds makes me wanna beat a trash can to death.
dont beat urself to death, u can become strong enough to survive

Bidding for this week FA closes at 8est, then winners of each player will be contacted so they can get in contact with said players.

Due to bidding closing so soon Mav will be eligible for bidding next week.

Edit: Also WFL_NY_1 is up, but we have yet to install admin mod, should be done by later tonight.

MrNevino1 said:
Bidding for this week FA closes at 8est, then winners of each player will be contacted so they can get in contact with said players.
ALL-IN.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom