Warband Fantasy League (Player Rankings Added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberta

Master Knight
Best answers
Announcement

Hey folks so after speaking with a few members of the administration team and finding a captain for my replacement, I have decided I will be withdrawing myself from the tournament due to unexpected circumstances. I will admit with basically the tournament renewing itself and erasing the first month or so of work, I lost a lost of steam on the project and did not want to continue with it regardless. After our initial vote last week when the captains and administration voted for a redraft I was the main force behind attempting to re-balance the teams due to the lack of willpower in wanting to set everything back up again. With that being said I'm also taking out the prize pool since I am leaving for a new job at the end of the month and will be outside of the US for eternity of its length and beyond (until June). The servers and website will still be funded and ran by Arys, Nevino and Zaffa. Thought you should hear it from me instead of another admin and we decided this was best to hear before the draft began since it's essentially a new tournament.

If you wish to depart the tournament, I would post here or let one of the admins know that is not myself. The draft is still planned for 5pm EST tonight.​

Nevino

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
Basically as Rob said he'll be stepping down. Huge thanks to him for the initiative to get a tourney like this started. The admin team wishes him the best of luck moving forward with his new job.

Edit: Also if the lack of prize pool makes you want to drop out. Please just post below, shoot me or any other admin a pm, or if you have me on steam just message me there.

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
I even forgot there was a prize pool.

EDIT: Is the draft going to be streamed?

Watly

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
Rob realizing he's gonna have a hard time actually winning the money back, so he runs off with it.

Jokes aside, thank you for running tournament so far. Regardless of some decisions, you've done a lot of work to set up a one-of-a-kind tournament based on, what I believe, is an awesome idea. I wish you all the best, Rob!

ACanadianPolarBear

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
Watly said:
Rob realizing he's gonna have a hard time actually winning the money back, so he runs off with it.

Jokes aside, thank you for running tournament so far. Regardless of some decisions, you've done a lot of work to set up a one-of-a-kind tournament based on, what I believe, is an awesome idea. I wish you all the best, Rob!

Madnes5

Name:SF_Rocky
Steam:
ID:49303
Main Class:INF/Cav
Do you want to be a caller? (Yes/No)No

Aura (Zaffa)

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
Announcement

Upon discussing with various people within the community, the NA tourney is looking to still have a pool of $1000 even with Rob pulling out.

Guaccmoleboy

On probation
Best answers
Aura (Zaffa) said:
Announcement

Upon discussing with various people within the community, the NA tourney is looking to still have a pool of $1000 even with Rob pulling out.
Let's go NA WHOOOO

Aura (Zaffa)

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
Announcement

Following the extreme generosity of Mihawk and other individuals, the tournament prize pool now sits at a projected amount of $2000. Thank you very much to those who have willing to contribute to this prize pool. Despite an initially rocky start, I think this tournament is on track to provide some pretty amazing times for those participating. Thank you again to our donors.

Madnes5

Aura (Zaffa) said:
Announcement

Following the extreme generosity of Mihawk and other individuals, the tournament prize pool now sits at a projected amount of $2000. Thank you very much to those who have willing to contribute to this prize pool. Despite an initially rocky start, I think this tournament is on track to provide some pretty amazing times for those participating. Thank you again to our donors.
Thats how we do it folks!!!
BTW nevino told me to sign up, he said he could work some magic..
This is a 2k tournament, I just wanted to run around on cav and distract some enemy archers since thats all i can do right now thanks to my thinkpad r series.
https://www.twitch.tv/bladecast_tv

Best answers
A knife in the back... a vicious betrayal...

You promised me.

Now, I am out for vengeance. I am blinded with absolute conviction.

I'm coming for you, Ronald.

Status
Not open for further replies.