warband downloading patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Bertanx said:
Why don't all of you calm down? Everyone demands everything in very little time, give the Devs a break. :smile:

Well, to be fair they've had all day, I don't think it's unreasonable for people to want to play the product they have paid for... or is it? :roll:

Nordmann said:
Bertanx said:
Why don't all of you calm down? Everyone demands everything in very little time, give the Devs a break. :smile:

Well, to be fair they've had all day, I don't think it's unreasonable for people to want to play the product they have paid for... or is it? :roll:

Er, they've had longer, what stopped them from checking everything was going to go to plan before release?

Nordmann said:
Bertanx said:

The QQ is strong in this one... P.s I agree

Maboobs said:
Nordmann said:
Bertanx said:

Er, they've had longer, what stopped them from checking everything was going to go to plan before release?

True, but I was giving them a bit of leeway, maybe too much. What gets me is how silent they've gone, not a good sign in my experience.

lolSid said:
Nordmann said:
Bertanx said:

The QQ is strong in this one... P.s I agree

I don't like to complain, but in this case, I think it's warranted.

Nordmann said:
Bertanx said:

So if I order 500 cans of milk at the nearest super market.... Pay for them... then when I come to get them, they are not there!
What do I do?
I go complain at the factory that made the milk cans. right?

Nooo, you should complain to the supermarket where you bought them from. THEY did not suply you with the milk.

In other words, go complain at STEAM and not here. STEAM did not buy enough keys and is just selling phantom copies to everyone now. (aka no keys)
Steam is quite notorious for doing this, I suggest you do some research before you start whining at taleworlds for STEAM policy. The retailer's own policy, the very same retailer that you chose to buy this DLC from...

MaHuD said:
Nordmann said:
Bertanx said:

So if I order 500 cans of milk at the nearest super market.... Pay for them... then when I come to get them, they are not there!
What do I do?

Nooo, you should complain to the supermarket where you bought them from. THEY did not suply you with the milk.

In other words, go complain at STEAM and not here. STEAM did not buy enough keys and is just selling phantom copies to everyone now. (aka no keys)
Steam is quite notorious for doing this, I suggest you do some research before you start whining at taleworlds for STEAM policy. The retailer's own policy, the very same retailer that you chose to buy this DLC from...

Fail analogy is fail. I'm not talking about Steam keys, I'm talking about the CTD issue which arises when attempting to start multi-player. Get your facts straight buddy.

MaHuD said:
+1 :grin:

Nordmann said:
MaHuD said:
Nordmann said:
Bertanx said:

What do I do?

Fail analogy is fail. I'm not talking about Steam keys, I'm talking about the CTD issue which arises when attempting to start multi-player. Get your facts straight buddy.
I thought that was supposed to be fixed in the 1.151 patch?
If not, it seems I have misjudged you and I offer you my apologies. :oops:
I will still leave my post though, since many people that are having problems with their keys seem to think its FSE's fault.

MaHuD said:
Nordmann said:
MaHuD said:
Nordmann said:
Bertanx said:

What do I do?

I thought that was supposed to be fixed in the 1.151 patch?
If not, it seems I have misjudged you and I offer you my apologies. :oops:
I will still leave my post though, since many people that are having problems with their keys seem to think its FSE's fault.

Well unless I have to reinstall NW again, it's not fixed. Something about battle_track being messed up, but the devs have gone silent, and no one seems to know a damn thing about it. Regular WB works just fine, so something in this DLC is broken. I wish they would just say something, doesn't matter if it's "we know, we're fixing it", it's the silence which annoys me.

Apology accepted by the way.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom