Warband crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

darkvoodle

Recruit
Warband started crashing about a week ago when patch 1.143 was put in. The game crashes after the Paradox and TaleWorlds openings.  I am using windows 7 64bit. If anyone can help that would be great.

Great, someone else has the same problem as I, trying to get back to play this game abit to get a break from others, downloaded my old key and installed, all went fine until I go to play, after the small video the game will not load more and it will crash for some reason.

My pc is the same as when I used to play Warband at the beginning and some months after, so it has the same stats. Windows 7 32bits.

Also another thing I'll use this post for, it has been a long time since I've played or even had this game installed on my lappy and bought it before all the steam business, I tried to enter my key but it says invalid, why so? :sad:

I have the same problem. Game crashes after the intro video. I was running the game without any problems for some time but I came back after a few months off and now it does not run. I tried uninstalling the game and doing a fresh installation but still no luck. I am also running Windows 7 64bit.

Hey, i just brought the game and seems to have "had" the same problem as all of you people. Same thing, game crashes after the two intro videos and Running Windows 7 64bit :sad:. This may be a bug that came with patch 1.143 i think. While looking through other topics i didn't find any solution that worked for this problem unfortunately, but tried randomly changeing options in the configure menu and when i  unchecked the "Load textures on demand" box the game works perfectly somehow :grin:. Hope this works out for the rest of out ♥

RareMetanic said:
Hey, i just brought the game and seems to have "had" the same problem as all of you people. Same thing, game crashes after the two intro videos and Running Windows 7 64bit :sad:. This may be a bug that came with patch 1.143 i think. While looking through other topics i didn't find any solution that worked for this problem unfortunately, but tried randomly changeing options in the configure menu and when i  unchecked the "Load textures on demand" box the game works perfectly somehow :grin:. Hope this works out for the rest of out ♥

This actually worked with me, hope it fixes with you guys aswell. Thanks alot for sharing this!

RareMetanic said:

This didn't work for me but thank you for posting it and having it help someone else.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom