Warband crashes after the two taleworlds introductions

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold_Legacy

Recruit
Hey, so today I factory reset my pc, yesterday everything was fine keep in mind I was playing warband having a blast. Well today I got stuck on disc check the usual and factory reset my pc. Well, I reinstalled everything and steam blah blah blah. And when I loaded up warband, (I use wse) it crashed after the two intros. So I reinstalled warband without WSE and sure enough this still keeps happening. I verified files too. I ran it in short threading or whatever its called, I got in but just major blinks. Insane blinks, I have a head ache as I'm typing this. And I tried windowed mode, it loaded up but the blinks killed me. so if anyone has any suggestions (I think even directx may be a problem) Let me know please, I just wanna enjoy some warband after school.

i rly cant help u i wish i could,try reinstalling steam itself if u bother ive been having a problem where i alt tab to desktop to do something and i try to get back into the game it closes itself and i tried many things and nothing worked if u know something i hope u can provide it

Back
Top Bottom